December 27, 2014 · Posted under DIY holiday decor, holidays, New Year's Eve, party decor, party favors, Party Ideas, round-ups
New Year’s Eve is the perfect excuse to get glittery and go wild with metallics! A gold and/or silver color scheme is the most classic style for a New Year’s party. It’s timeless, elegant, festive, and best of all… oh so sparkly. Here are some lovely gold New Year’s Eve ideas that will inspire you to get your glam on!
1. Sequin photo booth backdrop by Oh Happy Day
2. DIY painted confetti glasses by A Thoughtful Place
3. Gold fringe backdrop by 100 Layer Cakelet
4. New Year’s Eve centerpiece by Lil Luna
5. Gold dipped balloons by Studio DIY for Balloon Time
6. Glitter covered champagne bottle by Madigan Made
7. Gold glittered vases by Lauren Conrad
8. Chalkboard party hats by My Sister’s Suitcase for Tater Tots and Jello
9. Gold fringe wrapped numbers by Ruffled
10. Sequined party poppers by The Glitter Guide
11. New Year’s Eve DIY noisemakers by Project Nursery
12. Glittered cake stand by Little Big Co.
For more New Year’s Eve party ideas, click here!