Posted under food & recipes, goldfish, pool / beach party, round-ups, tips & resources, under the sea
Think beyond the bowl of Goldfish crackers with these goldfish party food ideas! (Not that you shouldn’t serve a bowl of Goldfish crackers too, I mean, how cute and easy is THAT.) : ) Here are some great recipes and ideas for “fish food”!
1. Goldfish marshmallow pops by Living Well Spending Less
2. Fish bowl gelatin by Martha Stewart
3. Goldfish Rolo pretzels as seen on 30ish (part of a hilarious write-up of a birthday party) – place pretzels on a cookie sheet, stick Rolos on top, and put in the oven at 250 degrees for about 2 minutes to soften the Rolos. Take them out and press a Goldfish cracker in the center.
4. Easy goldfish candy pops by The Decorated Cookie
5. Fishies in the sea cupcakes with white candy confetti bubbles by Good Housekeeping
6. Fishing poles made with a Pirouette cookie, licorice, and a gummy worm, as seen on Chickabug
7. “Go fish” Jello jigglers with Swedish Fish as seen on Cake
8. Fun fish sandwiches by Taste of Home (these are made with actual fish, but you could just make cheese sandwiches or PB&J’s for a party!)
9. Goldfish bowl Oreos by Party Pinching
10. Easy! Small cups of blue M&M’s and Swedish Fish by Tonya Staab
11. Goldfish bowl of Sixlets as seen on Chickabug
12. Mini M&M’s bite size fish cupcakes by Life Is Sweets