July 9, 2014 · Posted under Disney, Frozen, party favors, round-ups, winter wonderland
If you’re throwing a Frozen party, there’s certainly no shortage of official Disney merchandise out there to fill your favor bags! But DIY gifts are super thoughtful, often less expensive, and let’s face it… some of us love an excuse to get craftin’. ; ) Here are 12 fun Frozen party favor ideas, with gifts for both girls and boys!
1. Olaf mason jar (water-free) snow globes by My Sister’s Suitcase
2. Frozen snow globe rings by Ashlee Marie
3. Elsa’s snowflake hair barrettes by Spoonful
4. DIY Elsa crowns and Sven antlers by My Sister’s Suitcase
5. Glittery snow clay by Growing a Jeweled Rose
6. Frozen snowflake wands by Cutesy Crafts
7. “Some people are worth melting for” necklaces and gloves by Jacolyn Murphy
8. Olaf finger puppets by The Idea Room
9. Frozen peppermint rock candy by Simply Designing
10. Anna and Elsa bead necklaces by Free Time Frolics
11. Olaf snow globes by Mollymoo Crafts
12. Frozen silly putty by Paging Fun Mums
For more Frozen party ideas, click here!