Posted under DIY holiday decor, holidays, patriotic holidays, round-ups
With the 4th of July a month away, there’s plenty of time to whip up some patriotic crafts! These star-spangled, budget-friendly DIY projects are all really charming, and many are quite kid-friendly, too.
1. Glitter tape flag via Number 2 Pencil
2. Painted flag mason jars via It All Started With Paint – these would also be lovely as vases for flowers.
3. Firecracker noise makers via Raising Arizona Kids – a five-minute project made from things you probably already have around the house!
4. Popsicle stick flags via Made From Pinterest – make a bunch, then string them into a garland!
5. Red, white and blue hanging starlight luminaries via I Love To Create
6. Patriotic bandanna tablecloth via Me and My Insanity
7. Let your kids make their mark with a patriotic handprint via B-Inspired Mama
8. Firecracker tie-dye t-shirt via I Love To Create – make them for the whole family and rock matching tees on the 4th. : )
9. Tin can windsocks via The Wilson World – you could make these in all different sizes by using small, medium and large cans.
10. Red, white and blue tabletop luminaries via Crafts For All Seasons