There’s one surefire way to make food more festive, exciting, cuter, and maybe even taste better… throw out the plates and put that sucker on a stick. No one’s ever met a party food on a stick they didn’t like, am I right?! ; ) Here are 10 fun recipes that will be a hit at your next shindig!
1. S’mores on a stick by The Decorated Cookie – I love these because they look exactly like a “regular” s’more; they just happen to be on a stick. So cool.
3. Cinnamon rolls on a stick by Bread In 5 – the trick to their perfectly miniature shape is to bake them in a mini muffin tin. Clever, huh?
4. Strawberry shortcake skewers by Karen in the Kitchen – for a summer party? Yes please!
5. Caprese pops by Foodfolio – so simple. So impressive.
6. Cowboy corn dogs on a stick by Noshing with the Nolands – deep fried jalapeño slices sandwiched between bite size homemade corn dogs.
7. Pizza on a stick by Bread In 5 – yep, pizza! Complete with sauce, cheese, and toppings. It’s ALL in there.
8. Antipasto kabobs by The Hungry Housewives – these include tortellini, olives, mozzarella balls, salami, and pepperoni.
9. Pretzel pops on pretzel rods by Brit+Co. – these are made using store bought crescent roll dough, so they’re a total cinch. And you can get creative with your fillings and toppings.
10. Mini Pop Tarts on a stick by Bakerella for Babble – these could NOT be cuter!
For lots more party food ideas and recipes, click here.