Posted under DIY holiday gifts, FREEBIES, holidays, party favors, Valentine's Day
Big news, y’all!! I was chosen to be a Design Contributor on the I Heart Nap Time Creative Team this year! I first got to know Jamielyn from I Heart Nap Time when I designed a set of party printables for her daughter’s first birthday party, and later we teamed up to bring you a set of free printable baby shower games. It’s always so much fun to work with her, so I’m super excited to see what this year will bring, as I’ll be designing a new printable and sharing it on I Heart Nap Time every month! : ) First up – an adorable printable for Valentine’s Day! These “Bags of Kisses” are super-sweet gifts for everyone on your Valentine’s list.
The printable treat labels say “Bag of Kisses” on the front and have space for writing a “To” and “From” on the back. To keep things nice ‘n easy, they fit standard size Ziploc baggies (including snack size)!
My favorite part are the Kisses themselves. Aren’t they precious?! This was the first time I’ve made Hershey Kiss stickers and I think I’m obsessed now. They’re just too cute. : )
Here are the supplies you need to complete this project:
– White card stock
– Uncut sticker stock (full sheet shipping labels)
– 3/4″ paper punch – I got mine on Amazon.com
– A bag of Hershey Kisses (in Valentine’s Day colors of course!)
– Standard size or snack size Ziploc baggies – I recommend snack size because they’re smaller and cuter : )
– The free printable “Bag of Kisses” labels and circles, which you can download at I Heart Nap Time.