January 3, 2014 · Posted under ballet, party decor, party favors, pretty in pink, princess, round-ups
For a little girl’s ballet party, decorating with pink tulle is a must! It’s perfect for the theme and – bonus! – for DIY projects, it’s an inexpensive and easy material to work with. Add sweet and feminine details to your ballet party with some of these great ideas:
2. Tulle wreath – This gorgeous personalized wreath is for sale at Adisten’s Closet. You can make a simple tulle wreath using tulle strips and an embroidery hoop with this tutorial at Polka Dot Birthday.
4. Tutu cupcake tower – Put your tiered cupcake stand up on a pedestal and add a ring of tulle to create a sweet tutu base. This idea is via Cocoa & Fig Cakes & Confections.
5. Tulle tassel garland – So simple and pretty! You could make several strands of these and hang them as a backdrop behind your party table. Get the tutorial at My So Called Crafty Life.
6. Tutu tablecloth – For a big impact, make a big tulle table skirt! Step-by-step instructions are at girl. Inspired.
7. Pink bath puffs – Giving pink bath poufs as a party favor could not be easier, and the material really goes with the theme! You could add a favor tag and some ballerina soaps to complete the goody bag.
8. Tutu favor bags – Adding a tutu top to favor bags is the most clever idea. There’s no tutorial for this that I can find (sadly, it’s one of those untraceable images on Pinterest), but it looks like you just thread tulle onto a ribbon, punch holes in each side of a bag, and tie the ribbon onto the bag. Precious!!