November 6, 2013 · Posted under food & recipes, holidays, Thanksgiving & fall
Mmmm, Reese’s cups. Chocolate and peanut butter perfection! And a cute shape for making a turkey’s head, as it turns out. ; ) You can make all sorts of adorable Thanksgiving desserts and treats with both Reese’s cups and Reese’s pieces, which oh-so-conveniently come in a festive fall color palette of orange, yellow, and brown. Here are a few of my favorite Reese’s recipes for Thanksgiving!
1. Reese’s turkeys via Inside BruCrew Life – made with mini and full size Reese’s cups. These are the cutest thing ever!
2. Pilgrim hat cookies via The Stir – so easy to make, it’s silly!
3. Indian corn cakes made with Reese’s Pieces via Taste of Home – yellow cake frosted with white icing and decorated with Reese’s pieces. Real dried corn husks are the finishing touch.
4. Thanksgiving turkey Rice Krispie treats via The Celebration Shoppe – the feathers are made from Starbursts!
5. Reese’s brownie bite turkeys via Inside BruCrew Life – the body is a brownie, the wings and tail feathers are chocolate covered pretzels, and the head is a Reese’s cup. Deelish!
6. Reese’s Pieces turkey treats via Clean and Scentsible – ok, so this isn’t really a recipe, but it’s such a fun craft for kids! It would be a great place setting and take-home gift on Thanksgiving, too.