I’ve asked several of my favorite bloggers and fellow fabulous party gals to share their top holiday gift choices with us this year. My friend Jennifer of Double the Fun Parties has created a Gift Guide for Creative Entrepeneurs full of must-haves for a business-minded gal on the go. As a creative entrepreneur herself, Jennifer knows what works, and she has some fabulous gift ideas!
1. Jennifer says, “If you’re like me, your phone is your lifeline. You want it to look cute and professional. I love this chalkboard style iPhone case from icases4u.”
2. “I LOVE the Whitney English Day Designer. Made for entrepreneurs, I took it with me on a drive to Florida and planned out my entire blogging year.”
3. “I first heard about The E-Myth Revisited from The TomKat Studio. Reading it before I started my business helped prepare me for the inevitable lows.”
4. The Lenny & Eva Beaded Link Bracelet with Small Sentiment Charm: Pick a 5” beaded bracelet, link on the word charm of your choice, and you’ll have inspiration at your wrist daily. My charm reads, ‘dream.'”
5. “I need my daily to-do list front and center, and a Sugabee Lane chalkboard frame helps me do it in style.”
6. “When I’m busy working, I don’t always make great food choices, but this food and exercise diary fits in my purse and keeps me honest.”