Mar

FREE purple ribbon printables set

Purple ribbon cancer printables - a 44-page fundraising kit from Chickabug, appropriate for the Relay for Life

Since designing the pink ribbon set for breast cancer awareness, I’ve heard from so many of you that you’d like to have the same set but in purple. (Purple is the ribbon color that represents all cancers. It is also the official color of the Relay For Life and Epilepsy Awareness.) I know the Relay For Life walks will be starting soon, so I got to work, and here it is! A 44-page purple ribbon printable collection that includes everything you need to create a beautiful fundraising event, from signage to donation cards, favor tags to pretty food labels.

Kelli of Lumina Life Portraits generously donated her time and talent to snap a few photos of some of the things you can make using the printables collection, and Nicole of The Twinery supplied lilac purple twine for that little extra something!

Purple ribbon cancer printables - a 44-page fundraising kit from Chickabug

Straw flags used as cupcake toppers

Purple ribbon cancer printables - a 44-page fundraising kit from Chickabug

Favor tags and printable circles

Donation cards

Hershey bar wrappers

Treat bag labels

Miniature Hershey bar labels

8×10 “thank you” sign

Purple ribbon cancer printables - a 44-page fundraising kit from Chickabug

This 44-page printables set is free for personal or fundraising use! It includes signs, donation cards, note cards, thank you cards, water bottle labels, tent cards, a variety of printable circles, cupcake wrappers, straw flags, miniature and full size Hershey bar wrappers, Hershey Kiss dots, favor tags, treat bag labels, a banner, and patterned papers.

I truly hope that this printable kit makes a difference in your fundraising efforts this year! : )

Purple ribbon cancer printables - a 44-page fundraising kit from Chickabug

lumina Thank you so much to Kelli of Lumina Life Portraits (Nashua, New Hampshire) for staging this photo shoot and taking such lovely pictures!

• • •
Join our mailing list to find out about all the latest free printables!
You can also like Chickabug on Facebook to get updates : )

Free printables from Chickabug!

Comments

Friday, March 8th, 2013 at 11:25 pm
    Christy says:
    This is FANTASTIC! Thank you for sharing your talents! Purple is also the color for Chiari Malformation, a condition where the brain (the cerebellum) is herniated into the spinal column. It causes many problems and the only "cure" is brain surgery. This condition affects 1 in 1,000 kids and adults in the US. I am a co-organizer for a local Conquer Chiari walk (sll walks take place in September) and I'd love to use these items for our walk!
      Saturday, March 9th, 2013 at 2:43 pm
      I'm so glad this collection will come in handy at your event! Thank you Christy! I hadn't heard of Chiari Malformation until now, and I'm delighted to learn that purple is appropriate for it, as well. : )
    Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 at 5:52 pm
    Paula says:
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! These are adorable!
      Friday, April 19th, 2013 at 1:59 pm
      I'm so glad you like my designs! Thank you Paula! : )
    Wednesday, May 15th, 2013 at 1:02 pm
    Chary says:
    Thank you so much for this wonderful post! I've used it for gifts throughout the Relay For Life season this year. Relay For Life of Boardman OH is in two days, but I had to take a second to thank you before I printed off some more pages from the file. Thank you!
      Friday, May 17th, 2013 at 3:42 pm
      I really appreciate that! You're so very welcome Chary! : )
    Friday, June 21st, 2013 at 2:23 pm
    Angie says:
    Thank You so much for publishing this! This is exactly what I was looking for today. I am going to use the water bottle wrappers to wrap up my small banana bread loaves. Perfect... Thank You so much.
      Friday, June 21st, 2013 at 5:06 pm
      Hi Angie! You're very welcome! I'm so glad you like it. You're making prettily packaged banana bread? Sounds like you'll be throwing an amazing party! : )
    Monday, July 1st, 2013 at 11:58 pm
    Jenn says:
    As a struggling, new non-profit founder, I cannot thank you enough for this. I am looking forward to my first fundraiser using these designs, as purple is the epilepsy awareness color as well. Thank you!
      Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013 at 11:29 am
      Hi Jenn! You're very welcome! Thanks for pointing out purple's connection to Epilepsy Awareness. Good luck on your first fundraiser!
    Wednesday, August 14th, 2013 at 12:19 am
    Cammie says:
    Is there anyway to download and save these items? I can't print from home, need to save on a plug in and then print at Office Depot.
      Wednesday, August 14th, 2013 at 9:24 am
      Hi Cammie! You can save the file to your computer or a flash drive. After you click download and the file opens just move your cursor to the lower right hand corner of the page and several icons will appear. Just click the disk icon and go from there! : )
    Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 at 11:14 am
    Maureen says:
    Thank you! Purple is also the color for Pancreatic Cancer. www.pancan.org. We are throwing a fundraiser for an annual PurpleRide in the MN and this will be just perfect.
      Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 at 11:48 am
      Hi Maureen! I'm glad the printables will help you with your fundraiser! Please let me know how it goes! : )
    Saturday, August 31st, 2013 at 1:45 pm
    Donna says:
    You = AMAZING!!!! Thank you for this :) It's going to come in handy as the 2014 season is about to kick off!
      Monday, September 2nd, 2013 at 10:58 am
      Thank you Donna! You're so nice for saying that! : )
    Monday, September 2nd, 2013 at 10:42 pm
    Brandy says:
    I wanted to know if you have any printable's in a Gray Ribbon? Our 2yr old son was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor last July. After a year of Chemo he's finally going into his remission phase. We are going to throw him a Last Chemo Treatment party this October. We want to thank all of our friends and family for all there prayers and support through out this journey we've gone through:). Hoping you may have some creative ideas!!
    Brandy
      Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013 at 10:33 am
      Brandy, I am so grateful to hear your son is in remission. That is wonderful news. I can't imagine how hard this past year must have been for your little boy, you and your family and friends. I wish I had a gray ribbon printable kit I could offer you and other people dealing with brain tumors to honor your spirit and courage but unfortunately I do not have that color yet. I am sorry I couldn't help you celebrate this time but you and your son will be in my thoughts!
    Saturday, February 1st, 2014 at 4:25 pm
    Jan Hardee says:
    I'm making mini cupcakes for a Relay fundraiser on February 22. I want to make picks to go in them. These will be sooo cute in the purple frosting. Tks
      Saturday, February 1st, 2014 at 4:27 pm
      Jan Hardee says:
      My father is a lung cancer survivor!! A year and a half cancer free!!!!
      • 10.1.1
        Sunday, February 2nd, 2014 at 6:47 pm
        That's wonderful, Jan! : )
    Tuesday, February 18th, 2014 at 11:51 pm
    KATHY says:
    Thanks so much for sharing these free printables. You are a very special person. I plan on using some of these for our annual Relay for Life event.
      Wednesday, February 19th, 2014 at 11:52 am
      Hi Kathy! That is so kind of you to say! I'm just happy I get to help people like you who put so much effort and time into this important cause. I hope your event goes wonderfully! : )
    Thursday, February 20th, 2014 at 9:06 pm
    Terri says:
    Thank you so much for sharing this purple cancer set. Purple is the color of the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life events. This will come in handy for our fundraising events. Have a great day!
      Friday, February 21st, 2014 at 11:58 am
      Hi Terri! It is my pleasure. I really hope they will come in handy! : )
    Tuesday, April 1st, 2014 at 11:48 pm
    Christy says:
    Thank you for sharing this! It will help my fundraiser so much!! :D
      Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014 at 10:14 am
      You're welcome, Christy! I hope you have a great fundraiser! : )
    Wednesday, May 14th, 2014 at 3:17 pm
    julie says:
    Thank you so much for providing the RELAY printables. These will be wonderful to add to our event for RELAY FOR LIFE. KISSES!
      Wednesday, May 14th, 2014 at 3:33 pm
      Hi Julie! I'm so glad I could help. Thank you for spending your time on such an important cause! : )
    Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014 at 1:04 pm
    crystal says:
    my step moms best friend just found out she has breast cancer and we are doing a fund raiser these are amazing ideas I just hate I didn't get the pink ribbon printable but I am going to take advantage of this wonderful website to help a friend in need and will make it work some how. we don't have much money so we have been trying to come up with the cheapest way to raise money for her and to help her as much as possible. YOU and this site have made that possible for us and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts (and our wallets)!! Our friend has no one to help her and has no idea we are planning this. Again thank you!!
      Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014 at 2:50 pm
      Hi Crystal! You are very welcome! I hope the fund raiser goes really well for you! : )