Mar

You answered: What is your best advice for a first time mom?

You answered... What is your best advice for a first time mom?

Two weeks ago I asked for your advice in honor of my assistant Leah, who’s expecting her first baby pretty much any day now! (Eek!) Since it’s her first baby, I asked: What’s your best advice for a first time mom? And you guys seriously came through!! Leah and I read everyone’s comments and picked out some of our favorite quotes to share as “pinnables,” because – y’all are smart. You’re funny. And your advice is so great it needs to be set up in really large, hot pink fonts. ; ) Enjoy!!
First time mom advice: Babies aren't robots and neither are you.

Great advice for a first time mom!

Great advice for a first time mom!

Funny advice for a first time mom

Great advice for a first time mom!

Throat punch, LOL!

Great advice for a first time mom!

Great advice for a first time mom!

Funny advice for a first time mom

Great advice for a first time mom!

To read everyone’s answers, check out my first blog post and scroll to the comments section. Feel free to share more advice, too! : )

Comments

Monday, March 4th, 2013 at 11:59 am
    Lisa@hooplapalooza says:
    oh my goodness! this is WONDERFUL! and the funny thing is, this advice should be taken for every mother for their child at ANY age-well, except for the stool softener! LOL thank you so much for including mine :)
      Monday, March 4th, 2013 at 8:02 pm
      LOL!! So true! : )
    Monday, March 4th, 2013 at 4:26 pm
    Maru says:
    Perfect!!! Now I feel a little bit better thinking of the new life we will start in the near future (4 weeks to go). Thank you all!
    Monday, March 4th, 2013 at 4:32 pm
    Jessica says:
    So much fun! Thanks for including my "scream into the pillow" advice :)
      Monday, March 4th, 2013 at 8:01 pm
      It made me laugh AND it's good advice! It was a shoo-in! ; )
    Monday, March 4th, 2013 at 7:18 pm
    Cindy Eikenberg says:
    This is awesome and all of the comments are great! Love them all! Thank you for including mine...it was a lot fun to read! Have a great week!

1. What is your best advice for a first time mom? | Chickabug says:
    Monday, March 4th, 2013 at 11:18 am
    [...] Update! Carol has been chosen as the lucky winner of the surprise prize!! : ) And, I’ve rounded up your favorite answers in a new blog post. Click here to check ‘em out! [...]
  2. What's new Wednesday {3.6.13} | Chickabug says:
    Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 at 8:23 pm
    [...] • I asked for first-time mom advice, and you guys came through big-time. I loved reading your answers. {link} [...]