There’s a brand new, big-ol’ party printables kit in the Chickabug shop! Just the thing to get the party rolling… ; ) It’s an over-45-page, pre-personalized bowling birthday party collection!
Oh yes, there are bowling puns galore, and all of the fab decor items you’ll need for a super-stylin’ bowling party! Signs, labels, cupcake toppers, hats, favor tags, buffet cards… and it’s all pre-personalized for you, so all you have to do is print.
These personalized items are included:
– 2″ party circles (3 designs)
– 2″ favor circles (2 designs)
– Favor tags (2 designs)
– Treat bag labels
– Buffet cards (“NAME’S Snack Bar”)
– Straw flags (8 designs)
– Napkin rings (2 designs)
– Cupcake wrappers
– 2″ cupcake toppers (4 designs)
– Mini Hershey wrappers (8 designs)
– Full size Hershey bar wrapper
– “Happy Birthday NAME” pennant banner
– 8″x10″ welcome sign
– 8″x10″ birthday sign
– Party hats (2 designs)
These awesome non-personalized items are included:
– 2.5″ cupcake topper backers
– Pennant banner picture pieces (2 designs)
– 4.5″ centerpiece circles (“Let’s Bowl” and a bowling ball & pin design)
– 5″x7″ food sign (“Birthday Bowl-O-Rama Snack Bar”)
– 5″x7″ favor sign (“Take a Favor, We Have Plenty to Spare!”)
– Full sheet certificate design (“All-Star Bowler Award” – for all of the kids)
– Full sheet certificate design (“Super Striker Bowling Award” – for the bowlers who get a strike)
– 4 patterned papers (2 stripe patterns & 2 polka dot patterns)
I’m really excited about the certificates that come in the collection – I think they’ll be so much fun to hand out at parties!
And, of course everything in the kit coordinates with my bowling theme invitations, stickers, address labels, thank you cards, and water labels, all of which can be professionally printed and mailed to you, or are available in DIY format as well.
Shop for personalized Bowling Party paper goods and printables here.
(The Bowling Party printable kit is available here.)
Or, check out more Bowling Party theme party ideas on Pinterest or here on my blog!