December 1, 2012 · Posted under Christmas, Frozen, holidays, party food & recipes, round-ups, winter wonderland
It’s December! Bring on the cookie swaps, the parties, and the just-because-I’m-feeling-jolly snacks! (There’s no better excuse to eat cookies for breakfast than because they’re festive, am I right?!) ; ) To kick off December with a big dose of cuteness, here are some adorable and easy snowman themed sweets:
1. Marzipan snowmen via Good Housekeeping – these are made of rolled marzipan that’s dusted with confectioner’s sugar, but you could also use powdered donut holes to make them.
2. Easy snowman marshmallows via Sugarbelle’s – these make me smile! They’re precious, and simple to make, too.
3. Frosty and friends cupcakes via Recipe.com – made from plain donut holes that you frost and decorate. I love their jaunty hats!
4. Snowman ice cream sundae via FoodCreate.com – of all six ideas, this is probably the easiest in terms of decorating, and it’s so cute!
5. Melted snowman marshmallow cookies via Truly Custom Cakery – cookies with a sense of humor! Just unbelievably clever.
6. Mint Oreo snowman truffles via Cookies and Cups – the little twine bow tie is such a sweet detail. You can use the same easy recipe to make the snowman truffles as well as the “regular” truffles shown in the photo, too.
Click here to browse all of the holly jolly Christmas ideas on my blog! And, stay tuned… this coming week, Lisa of hoopla palooza will be stopping by to bring you a new snowman theme treat idea. You’re going to love it!