December 7, 2012 · Posted under Christmas, DIY holiday decor, DIY holiday gifts, holidays, round-ups
Popsicle stick ornament crafts are a time-honored tradition for kids! I know my mom and dad still have several that I made when I was little, and they have a spot on the tree even after all these years. Because even the simplest ornament can be a treasure when it’s homemade, don’t you think?
Here are some craft stick ornaments (and one very cool tree topper) that you can make with your kiddos this year:
1. A simple reindeer ornament made with felt, googly eyes, and a red pom-pom nose – via Crafts-For-All-Seasons
2. Popsicle sticks spray painted white make a beautiful Christmas tree topper! (Though I’m thinking it does need some glitter.) ; ) – via BHG
3. A craft stick Santa made from sticks, cardboard, paint and yarn – via Kaboose
5. A rustic tree made with craft sticks, finger paint and buttons – via Spoonful
6. How to make a popsicle stick snowman, complete with a jaunty little hat – via HubPages