Oct

Free printable cat adoption kits

I have something special for cat lovers today: a free printable cat adoption kit! Since putting out my free printable dog adoption kit, I’ve received many requests for a cat adoption kit, too. How could I say no?! I’m a huge believer in pet adoption, and having a furbaby join your family is definitely worthy of a celebration!

Free printable cat adoption kits at Chickabug.com - available in pink and blue

The printable kit is available in both pink and in blue. It includes certificates of adoption (which are worded to be child- or family-friendly) and a variety of printable circles.

Free printable cat adoption kits at Chickabug.com - available in pink and blue

There are 12 different printable circles included with each kit, and you can use them to make all sorts of things, like cupcake toppers and goodie bag labels.

Free printable cat adoption kits at Chickabug.com - available in pink and blue

Free printable cat adoption kits at Chickabug.com - available in pink and blue

If you are a shelter volunteer, yes! It’s totally ok to use these designs for fundraisers or in any other way you might need them.

Free printable cat adoption kits at Chickabug.com - available in pink and blue

Free printable cat adoption kits at Chickabug.com - available in pink and blue

Free printable cat adoption kits at Chickabug.com - available in pink and blue

Catnip-filled mouse not included, but highly recommended. ; )

Free printable cat adoption kits at Chickabug.com - available in pink and blue

If you download and use this kit, thank you! And, I’d love to hear about your new cat! : ) Leave a comment and tell me all about them!

• • •

Need a dog adoption kit instead? Here it is!

If you’re interested in adopting a pet, here are some links to check out: Petfinder.com, The Humane Society of the United States, and just for fun, one of my favorite books ever – Mutts Shelter Stories: Love. Guaranteed.

• • •
Join our mailing list to find out about all the latest free printables!
You can also like Chickabug on Facebook to get updates : )

Free printables from Chickabug!

Comments

Friday, October 12th, 2012 at 8:52 am
    Gina says:
    In a word .. wonderful .. you are a wonderful person to do this and offer it for free. I posted this on my facebook page and also on our local Dutchess County NY SPCA page. I love your site :-) gina lacey
      Friday, October 12th, 2012 at 7:45 pm
      You're so kind, Gina! Thank you for being so sweet and for sharing on facebook, I really appreciate that! : )
    Friday, October 12th, 2012 at 6:46 pm
    Mychelle says:
    This is super cute. I love it. I'm going to see if I can start this for the families adopting with kids especially :D.
      Friday, October 12th, 2012 at 7:44 pm
      That's so great Mychelle! : ) I'm so happy to hear from someone working in cat rescue!
    Monday, November 5th, 2012 at 9:54 am
    Deborah Wilkinson says:
    Just darling and thank you!
      Monday, November 5th, 2012 at 9:49 pm
      Thanks Deborah! : )
    Thursday, January 31st, 2013 at 6:08 am
    Kara says:
    Wow, these are beautiful! Thank you for taking the time to create them! Animal Aide of St. Thomas-Elgin (an all cat shelter) appreciates your generosity to offer them for free. Many Many Thanks!
      Thursday, January 31st, 2013 at 7:05 pm
      You're so welcome Kara! I'm so happy you can use these for your shelter!! : )
    Wednesday, February 13th, 2013 at 11:16 pm
    Samantha says:
    Aww this is so sweet! I'm glad you didn't neglect the cat lovers out there! I have two kitties roaming my apartment right now. They were both adopted from homes who's mama cats were not spayed and wandering the streets. There are too many cats out there already. I am so glad I found mine :)
      Thursday, February 14th, 2013 at 8:37 pm
      I love to hear that!! Adopted pets really are the best : )
    Wednesday, May 8th, 2013 at 2:27 pm
    Jessica says:
    These are so cute! I thought I'd drop in to tell you that these were a major inspiration for the Kitten Shower I threw for our local Humane Society. It was an adoption event / supply drive and it was a huge hit! If you're interested, you can see the photos here:
      Thursday, May 9th, 2013 at 3:30 pm
      Oh my gosh are they ever precious!! Thank you SO much! : )
    Wednesday, January 15th, 2014 at 11:41 am
    Hikari says:
    Thanks for sharing, this is a great and beautiful idea for our local animal shelter. I´m gonna use it for promoting adoption to homeless pets. Salutations from Mexico.
    Thanks and blessings
    P.D. (sorry if my english is not very good)
    Hkari Zam
      Thursday, January 16th, 2014 at 9:15 am
      You are very welcome, Hkari! Thank you for devoting yourself to such an important cause! : )
    Saturday, January 25th, 2014 at 10:13 am
    Beth says:
    Thank you so much for this -- it's perfect! We are huge rescue people and next week my daughters are having a kitty cat birthday party where I'm going to have a (stuffed) cat adoption center. We're having all of their guests bring donations for our local SPCA instead of gifts!
      Saturday, January 25th, 2014 at 4:26 pm
      Yay! I'm glad I could help, Beth! It makes my day to know my printables are being used by great people like you. I hope your daughter has an amazing birthday party! : )
    Friday, February 21st, 2014 at 2:05 pm
    Vasiliki Mantas says:
    Thank you for sharing your creativity with others!
      Monday, February 24th, 2014 at 1:24 pm
      Hi Vasiliki! That's so nice of you to say. It's my pleasure! : )
    Thursday, March 27th, 2014 at 10:59 am
    Alicia says:
    I love these cute adoption certificates! Could you make one that is more 'fancy and serious', for adult cats and older adopters? We adopt out a lot of former-feral cats to families with no children. We'd love to give them a 'Certificate of Achievement' type diploma, for choosing to adopt one of our cats...... :) Thank you!
    www.Facebook.com/NoCatLeftBehind
    Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014 at 9:57 pm
    Purrfect Tales says:
    These are awesome!! :) Thanks for doing this! I just came across in looking for ways to promote my foster cat's adoption.
      Thursday, April 3rd, 2014 at 9:24 am
      You're welcome! : )

1. Bringing Home a Puppy or Kitten - Moms & Munchkins says:
    Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 at 2:23 pm
    [...] kit (click here) that is perfect for including in a puppy shower. She also has one for kittens (click here). Both adoption kits are available in both pink and blue. These are the free printables [...]
  2. What's new Wednesday {11.28.12} | Chickabug says:
    Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 9:01 pm
    [...] Moms & Munchkins featured my free printable cat and dog adoption kits, with lots of ideas for welcoming home your adopted furry friend. Thank you [...]
  3. Dog and cat party: Thomas and Ruthie are 7 & 4 | Chickabug says:
    Monday, February 25th, 2013 at 2:47 pm
    [...] And for the guests’ cats: tiny cups of catnip! The printable cat adoption circles are free – available here. [...]