September 6, 2012 · Posted under food & recipes, Halloween, holidays, round-ups
Amazing what you can do with a simple ol’ pretzel rod, isn’t it? You can make some really fun Halloween theme party food with them! And of course, all of these recipes are irresistibly salty-sweet, even the creepy witches’ fingers. Eat them… if you dare! : )
1. Ghostly pretzel sticks via Kitchen Daily
2. Pretzel stick bones via Inspire Co. – you can make small bones using regular pretzel rods and mini marshmallows, or you can make large bones using pretzel rods and full-size marshmallows
3. Witches fingers’ pretzel rods via Deep in the Heart of Arkansas – the knuckle details and sliced almond “fingernails” are so wonderfully creepy!
4. Candy corn pretzel rods via Your Homebased Mom
5. Mummy pretzel sticks via The Idea Room
6. Witches’ broomstick cookies (peanut butter cookies baked with pretzel sticks and decorated with chocolate) via Ready Set Eat