September 22, 2012 · Posted under food & recipes, Halloween, holidays, round-ups
If you’re throwing a creepy, spooky Halloween party, you’re going to need some dare-you-to-eat-it treats. From severed fingers (yuck!) to edible eyeballs (bleh!) here are some of my favorite scary Halloween recipes!
1. Used Band-Aid cookies (augh!) via Katherine Marie
3. Edible eyeballs via Disney Family
4. Earwax appetizers (ewww!) via Quick Dish
5. Brain cupcakes via Kaboose
6. Dead man’s finger sandwiches via Parenting