Awesome Etsy find: Personalized poster designs by Moulage Collection

Every now and then I stumble across something on Etsy that’s so precious that it becomes an instant favorite – like these personalized poster designs by Moulage Collection. I just could not wait to share these with you! They’re just unbelievably charming, especially for a birthday photoshoot:

Personalized poster designs by Moulage Collection

Seriously. Doesn’t this just melt your heart?!

Although the posters look like they’re chalk on chalkboard, they’re actually made using permanent metallic ink on black foam core. That means that the sign is lightweight enough for a one-year-old to hold easily, if they’re to be used in a photo.

Personalized poster designs by Moulage Collection

Each sign is designed and hand-drawn from scratch! Elizabeth of Moulage Collection will personalize the signs with facts about your child, such as your child’s favorite things, and they even take requests for illustrations.

Personalized poster designs by Moulage Collection

Check out Moulage Collection to see Elizabeth’s full selection of posters!

Comments

Monday, November 12th, 2012 at 11:13 pm
    ashley arnold says:
    I was wondering exactly how long it usually takes to get one of these made :)
      Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 at 1:55 pm
      Hi Ashley! Thanks for checking us out! The shop that makes these beautiful personalized posters is Moulage Collection (http://www.etsy.com/shop/MoulageCollection). I went to their page and she stated the following on shipping at this time:

"All of my items are handcrafted to order. My schedule often books far in advance. Currently, the earliest possible delivery date is JANUARY 10. This means that if you have an event on January 10th, you'll get this item in time."

However, it is possible to expedite shipping for an extra fee.

Thank you!
      • 1.1.1
        Wednesday, July 10th, 2013 at 7:41 pm
        Nikki McLean says:
        i would love to make boards in this style for my pupils every trimester to take photographs as a gift at the end of the school year, where can i get the paint used, im not very arty so dont have a clue about theses things but can use a projector at school so hopefully will get the right style of hand writing. please can anyone help ?
        • 1.1.1.1
          Thursday, July 11th, 2013 at 3:03 pm
          Hi Nikki! I don't know where that specific paint came from. Sorry! : )
    Saturday, November 24th, 2012 at 2:32 pm
    Holly says:
    Beware, if you plan to order a birthday poster like the one above, I ordered a birthday poster like the above from the etsy site, moulage collection. The seller now carves out a big corner of the poster for her logo, which sticks out like a sore thumb. The photos on her etsy site do not indicate the change. I asked the seller remake the poster, since what I got is not representative of the photos in her listing. She refused, saying the logo was discreet and did not take away from the product. I can tell you, it is anything but discreet. It is a logo that sticks out because it does not match the style of the chalkboard and the words in that corner were offcenter to make room for the logo. It also now looks commercially done, not like a cutesy chalkboard. It is rare that an Etsy seller does not have good customer care. Again, just wanted to warn anyone looking for birthday prop ideas.
      Monday, November 26th, 2012 at 8:50 pm
      That's good to know - thanks for sharing your experience! It's important to do so, I agree!
    Tuesday, August 13th, 2013 at 4:38 pm
    Alicia Biddlecombe says:
    I was wondering how much these boards cost and how long it would take to ship?
      Tuesday, August 13th, 2013 at 4:52 pm
      Hi Alicia! You can find more information on these fantastic boards here! : )
    Monday, September 9th, 2013 at 3:32 pm
    Amanda Rogers says:
    These are the cutest kids ideas I have ever seen!!
      Tuesday, September 10th, 2013 at 9:53 am
      Hi Amanda! They are definitely adorable! : )
    Friday, August 1st, 2014 at 1:22 pm
    Misty says:
    Do you know what font is used for the names?! It's too cute!
    Friday, August 1st, 2014 at 3:39 pm
    misty says:
    is there any way you could find out what the font for the name is used?! I love it and I cant find it anywhere!
    Friday, August 1st, 2014 at 7:33 pm
    Hi Misty! These are hand drawn by the artist.

1. Tuesday, September 11th, 2012 at 1:08 pm
    DIY chalkboard ideas for parties | Chickabug
    [...] invitation orders – chalkboard signs are adorable in invitation photos, since they make great photo props. But if you love chalkboard paint, why stop there? Here are some more ideas for ways to incorporate [...]