April 5, 2012 · Posted under DIY holiday decor, Easter, holidays, round-ups
Hooray for marshmallow Peeps! Cute little bunnies and chicks in pastel colors – it’s impossible not to love ’em. They make me especially happy because they’re a sign of spring, kind of like seeing that first daffodil pop up in your yard. Maybe that’s why I think it’s such a great idea to make bouquets and other spring decorations out of Peeps the same way you might make them out of flowers? : ) I’m picturing an Easter brunch where almost all of the decor is made with Peeps. They’re very versatile, actually – here are some ideas!
1. Peeps wreath via Retro Revival
2. Peeps flower centerpieces via An Affair from the Heart
3. Peeps on the bunny trail via Celebrations at Home
4. Freshly hatched Peep (hee!) in an egg cup via Home is Where the Boat Is
5. Marshmallow peeps on a stick centerpiece via Your Homebased Mom – the Peeps skewers can also be wrapped in baggies and given as favors
6. Peeps garland via Candy Blog
Check out more Easter candy decorations here!