Everybody’s a wee bit Irish on St. Patrick’s Day, so break out the food coloring and celebrate with some tasty green treats!
1. Green velvet cupcakes by Love From the Oven
2. Green pancakes by Thoughtfully Simple
3. Mint chocolate chip cookies by TidyMom
4. Andes mint thumbprint cookies by Betty Crocker
5. Mini mint cheesecakes (four hearts to create a four leaf clover!) by Created By Diane
6. Shamrock rice krispie treats by The Outlaw Mom
More St. Patrick’s Day ideas and free St. Patrick’s Day printables can be found here!
PS. As a kid, we had green eggs for breakfast every year. What are your family’s St. Patrick’s Day traditions? Leave a comment : )