Some people go out and some people stay in… some go to a big party and some prefer a teeny-tiny celebration… but there’s one thing that’s the same for everyone – we’ll all be watching the clock on New Year’s Eve! Here are some food, activity, and decor ideas for New Year’s, all based on clock faces:
2. Clock accordion circles by Lisa Storms for Fiskars
3. Clock cupcake toppers tutorial by Fiskars – made from paper, with a little rhinestone in the center
4. New Year’s Eve countdown activity bags by The Idea Room – these are made using a free printable. Then, you and your family open one bag per hour on New Year’s Eve. Inside of each bag there’s an activity for you to do together, such as “Turn on some music and dance.” Such a fantastic idea!
5. Paper plate clock craft by Kaboose – for kids to count down the hours of the night
6. New Year’s cake tutorial by My Cake School