Already! It’s the last weekend for before-Christmas parties and baking! On Saturday I’m going to a potluck lunch, and my first question to the hostess was, “can I bring dessert?” : ) I’m not quite sure what I’ll be making yet, but it’s definitely going to involve chocolate and mint. One of these festive desserts will surely do the trick, if I could just decide which one looks best (it’s so hard to choose just one!).
1. Mint ice cream dessert via Taste of Home
2. Chocolate peppermint cupcakes via Pip & Ebby
3. Candy cane dessert squares via Land O Lakes
4. Chocolate mint brownies via Betty Crocker
5. Andes mint cupcakes via Your Cup of Cake
6. Peppermint snow pie via Very Best Baking