December 19, 2011 · Posted under Christmas, DIY holiday decor, DIY holiday gifts, round-ups
I’m all about the last-minute holiday preparations, so this week I’ll be posting DIY ideas that you can pull together at the last second! If you’re a last-minute person like me, these will be right up your alley. And if you’re a super-planner who’s been ready for Christmas since Halloween, well – don’t gloat too much. ; )
Today’s round-up of ideas are all ornaments you can make with your kids’ handprints or thumbprints. Any of these would be so much fun to make and would also be such meaningful gifts!
1. Santa thumbprint ornament by Meet the Dubiens
2. Reindeer thumbprint ornament tutorial by Little Bit Funky
3. Handprint snowman ornament tutorial by Little Bit Funky
5. Salt dough handprint ornament tutorial by Nest of Posies
6. Glittered handprint ornament by a sorta fairytale