Oct

FREE printable gravestone cupcake toppers

FREE printable gravestone cupcake toppers

The amazingly talented Xialou from 6 Bittersweets asked me to design some cupcake toppers for her recently, and of course what can you say to that except SIGN ME UP! : ) We worked together to design the perfect little printable gravestone cupcake toppers to coordinate with Xialou’s spooky cupcakes and fondant skull and bones toppers, and just look at the fabulous cupcakes she created! (Told ya she’s talented!)

FREE printable gravestone cupcake toppers

You can get the recipe for Xialou’s vanilla cookies n’ cream cupcakes and instructions on how to create the skull and bones fondant toppers at Pure Joy Events. And you can download the printable cupcake toppers right here! ENJOY!!

FREE printable gravestone cupcake toppers

Chickabug Halloween party theme paper goods & printables

Shop for Halloween theme paper goods and printables here.
Or, check out more Halloween ideas on Pinterest or here on my blog!

• • •
Join our mailing list to find out about all the latest free printables!
You can also like Chickabug on Facebook to get updates : )

Free printables from Chickabug!

Comments

Sunday, October 23rd, 2011 at 3:18 pm
    Xiaolu says:
    Thanks so much, Heather!  It's always so much fun collaborating with you and the toppers you designed were PERFECT!
    Friday, September 14th, 2012 at 7:30 am
    Manuela says:
    How cute is this! Remember this for my Halloween-Party this year. Thank you.
    Best wishes from Germany -
    Manuela
      Friday, September 14th, 2012 at 11:20 am
      I'm so glad you like them! Thanks Manuela! : )
    Thursday, September 20th, 2012 at 8:49 pm
    Lisa @hooplapalooza says:
    Oh my goodness, these are just awesome! And not to mention hilarious! My kinda toppers :)
      Thursday, September 20th, 2012 at 8:58 pm
      YAY! Thanks Lisa! : )
    Monday, September 24th, 2012 at 11:51 am
    Sara Willoughby says:
    Hi! I love these cupcake toppers!!! I love Halloween & have a 'Spooky Dinner' every year & these will be perfect...thank you!

I have a question, though, my daughter's teacher if turning 40 this week & we are making a big deal out of it. I am making cupcakes & only wanted to use the RIP topper. I thought I'd just crop out that one & make a page full of those to print 40. There is a password & I am not able to...is there any way to just get the RIP one? I don't want to print 40 of all of them, I won't even be able to use all of the leftovers at my dinner if I print that many.

Thank you!!!
      Tuesday, September 25th, 2012 at 3:44 pm
      Hi Sara! Email me at heather (at) chickabug.com.
    Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012 at 12:37 pm
    Lyndee Stevens says:
    I am so thrilled I found your site. I am the one who ask about using the Think Pink Freebie flags for a scrapbook fund raiser. I will be checking your site out all the time now! You can find me If You type "LafterRose" in the search box on ebay. I am also part of the Elite4u group on ebay and facebook. Thanks so much Lyndee
    Thursday, October 11th, 2012 at 6:10 pm
    Dinah says:
    Thank you so much for these! I just posted a link in my blog, since I used them for a zombie cupcake that I'm doing this year. Love them and thanks again! -D http://cravelist.wordpress.com/2012/10/11/spookycakes/
      Thursday, October 11th, 2012 at 8:45 pm
      I *love* your cupcakes!! Thank you for sharing! : )
    Friday, October 12th, 2012 at 10:43 pm
    Kate says:
    Thanks so much - these are great!
      Saturday, October 13th, 2012 at 4:17 pm
      I'm so glad you like them Kate! Happy Halloween!! : )
    Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 at 10:52 am
    Sarah @ Alderberry Hill says:
    Thanks so much for these, I'm going to use them at my Daughters Halloween Sleepover!
      Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 at 11:43 am
      A Halloween sleepover sounds like so much fun! : )
    Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 9:01 pm
    Jane says:
    awesome, love it
      Friday, October 19th, 2012 at 3:43 pm
      Thanks Jane! : )
    Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 10:29 pm
    Vanessa says:
    pinterest. These are great, thank you.
    Friday, October 19th, 2012 at 9:14 pm
    Jen says:
    Super cute! ... well, you know. In a macabre, Halloween sort of way. :)
    Thanks for sharing.
      Saturday, October 20th, 2012 at 10:59 am
      Awesome! That's JUST what I was going for. ; ) Thanks Jen!
    Friday, October 19th, 2012 at 10:07 pm
    Val says:
    I love your tombstone printables, thanks! Today must be the day for "Death By Chocolate" because I just did a wood tombstone with that on it! Check out what I used for the stencil paint... http://nikitaland.wordpress.com/2012/10/19/a-different-way-to-use-nail-polish-for-halloween/
      Saturday, October 20th, 2012 at 11:01 am
      That's a great idea Val! I'll have to keep that in mind if I'm ever in a pinch. Nail polish colors are always more fun anyway! : )
    Saturday, October 20th, 2012 at 6:27 am
    Derek says:
    Hi
    Would love to open the PDF and print but sadly I cannot. The PDF reader reports a password is required. Is there any way to get this password?
    Regards
    Derek
      Saturday, October 20th, 2012 at 10:57 am
      Hi Derek! You just need Acrobat Reader: get.adobe.com/reader : )
    Friday, October 26th, 2012 at 1:13 am
    Mary says:
    Thank you for sharing these. They are absolutely wonderful!
      Saturday, October 27th, 2012 at 8:25 am
      You're so welcome Mary! Xialou (http://www.6bittersweets.com), my friend who took the photos, had the idea for the gravestones. She gets all the credit there! : )
    Sunday, September 15th, 2013 at 5:45 pm
    Katie Smith says:
    Could I please get the printable gravestone markers emailed to me, thank you
      Sunday, September 15th, 2013 at 7:26 pm
      Hi Katie, You can download them by clicking on the link in the post. I hope this helps!

1. Lápidas Halloween | Diseños en Papel para Descargar Gratis, compartir e imprimir. Freebies Cool, Chic y Vintage para Niños y Mayores. says:
    Thursday, May 24th, 2012 at 4:54 am
    [...] diseñadas por Chikabug para decorar tu cena en Halloween. Este escalofriante freebie se puede descargar e imprimir gratis aquí. [...]
  2. Halloween Party Ideas - Moms & Munchkins says:
    Wednesday, September 26th, 2012 at 2:33 pm
    [...] Gravestone Cupcake Toppers [...]
  3. Spookycakes « { The crave list } says:
    Thursday, October 11th, 2012 at 6:07 pm
    [...] • Printable tombstone toppers: Courtesy of Chickabug (FREE) [...]
  4. FREE printable gravestone cupcake toppers | Lovely Parties says:
    Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 10:12 pm
    [...] Don’t you just love these creative cupcake Halloween ideas. These awesome cupcake toppers are available from Chickabug website, free to download and print yourself. Click here to get your download. [...]
  5. Halloween snacks featuring FREE printable gravestone cupcake toppers | Chickabug says:
    Friday, October 19th, 2012 at 12:45 pm
    [...] fun to see what everyone is making with the free printables I’ve made for Halloween, like my gravestone cupcake toppers! Check out these spooky-riffic [...]
  6. Halloween DIY-Inspirationen | monochrome says:
    Sunday, October 13th, 2013 at 8:01 am
    […] Cupcake Toppers von Chickabug […]
  7. Spooky Halloween Eyeball Punch & Graveyard Cupcakes - Happiness is Homemade says:
    Monday, October 14th, 2013 at 6:46 am
    […] headstones are a free printable by Chickabug, and they are one of my favorites! Just print them, cut them out, tape/glue a toothpick to the back […]
  8. Squirrelly Minds » The Friday Five – Halloween says:
    Friday, October 25th, 2013 at 8:05 am
    […] Jack-o-Lantern from Say Yes to Hoboken / Printable Gravestone Cupcake Toppers from Chicka Bug / A clever way to carve candle access on your pumpkin from Make Zine / DIY Trick or Treat Bags from […]
  9. Ghoulishly Good: Spooktacular Chocolate Cupcakes | Spice in the City says:
    Sunday, October 27th, 2013 at 12:48 pm
    […] was about a year ago, while browsing Pinterest that I came across these adorable printable gravestone cupcake toppers from Chikabug printables. Aren’t they perfect? Print them out and stick them onto your choice […]
  10. notebook » Blog Archive » 10 free Halloween printables says:
    Monday, October 28th, 2013 at 9:21 am
    […] Gravestone cupcake toppers by Chickabug […]
  11. Death by chocolate cupcakes recipe (with FREE printables!) | Chickabug says:
    Tuesday, October 29th, 2013 at 8:15 am