Oreo pops can be decorated so many ways – they’re amazingly versatile and easy to make, too. And of course, everyone loves food on a stick! Here are some of my favorite decorating ideas so you can turn Oreo cookies into frightfully fun and kid-friendly Halloween party food:
1. Oreo eyeball cake pops (the “iris” is a Lifesaver– so clever) via The Idea Room
2. Pumpkin Oreo pops via Megan’s Cookin’
3. Monster Oreo pops via Nifty Thrifty & Thriving
4. Mummy Oreo pops via HowDoesShe
5. Jack Skellington Pops (from Nightmare Before Christmas of course!) via Fairytale Frosting
6. Frankenstein Oreo pops via The Idea Room
For more Halloween party ideas and recipes, click here.