Sep

Extra-yummy Rice Krispie treat recipes

I’m a huge fan of Rice Krispie treats, probably because they’re one of the best-received desserts that you can make without ever turning on the oven! To take your treats up a notch, though, here are some totally nom-worthy ideas:

1. Rice Krispie treat dipping pops – little Rice Krispie balls on lollipops sticks that you can dip in chocolate and decorate with toppings – by With Style & Grace with instructions at Celebrations at Home

2. Rice Krispie treat cupcakes – baked with cake in the middle! – via Cupcake Project

3. Rice Krispie treat ice cream sandwiches via Make and Takes

4. Rice Krispie treat “ice cream” cones via Cute as a Fox

5. S’mores Rice Krispie treats via Glorious Treats

6. Peanut butter chocolate pretzel stuffed Rice Krispie treats (deliciousness overload!!) via Love from the Oven

Comments

Friday, September 9th, 2011 at 1:00 am
    Leslie says:

I was looking at all the pictures thinking ‘Yum, yum, okay, cute,
    interesting, OHMYGIHAVETOTRYTHAT!” Seriously, peanut butter, pretzels,
    chocolate and rice krispy treats...mmmmmm....thanks for sharing!
      Friday, September 9th, 2011 at 1:45 am
      Heather - Chickabug says:
      I feel the same way!! Although I think I'd pretty much eat my keyboard if it were covered in peanut butter and chocolate - LOL! : )
    Saturday, September 10th, 2011 at 5:13 pm
    Lisa Thiele says:
    Ah, thanks for including my rice krispie dipping pops!
    Saturday, September 10th, 2011 at 5:20 pm
    Lisa says:
    Just commented, but somehow my other information came up [lisa thiele] - trying this again :) Thanks for including my rice krispies treat balls in your roundup!
    Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 at 3:14 am
    Ruth Suttie Gauss says:
    These all look so yummy!  TFS!!!!!
    Wednesday, March 21st, 2012 at 1:14 pm
    Kim McGuire says:
    Love it, love it, love it! Just love your wonderful blog. Wanted to let you know that I have linked your story on Extra-Yummy Rice Krispy Treat Recipes to my blog at In an Irish Home (http://inanirishhome.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/irish-rice-krispie-buns/). Come visit when you get a minute. Slan. Kim
      Thursday, March 22nd, 2012 at 11:09 pm
      Thank you so much Kim! Your post is so interesting! A little geography lesson on Rice Krispies : )

1. Irish Rice Krispie Buns « In an Irish Home says:
    Wednesday, March 21st, 2012 at 12:26 pm
    [...] http://www.chickabug.com/blog/2011/09/extra-yummy-rice-krispie-treat-recipes.html (chickabug.com) Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. [...]