Extra-yummy Rice Krispie treat recipes

I’m a huge fan of Rice Krispie treats, probably because they’re one of the best-received desserts that you can make without ever turning on the oven! To take your treats up a notch, though, here are some totally nom-worthy ideas:

1. Rice Krispie treat dipping pops – little Rice Krispie balls on lollipops sticks that you can dip in chocolate and decorate with toppings – by With Style & Grace with instructions at Celebrations at Home

2. Rice Krispie treat cupcakes – baked with cake in the middle! – via Cupcake Project

3. Rice Krispie treat ice cream sandwiches via Make and Takes

4. Rice Krispie treat “ice cream” cones via Cute as a Fox

5. S’mores Rice Krispie treats via Glorious Treats

6. Peanut butter chocolate pretzel stuffed Rice Krispie treats (deliciousness overload!!) via Love from the Oven

Friday, September 9th, 2011 at 1:00 am
    Leslie says:
    I was looking at all the pictures thinking ‘Yum, yum, okay, cute,
    interesting, OHMYGIHAVETOTRYTHAT!” Seriously, peanut butter, pretzels,
    chocolate and rice krispy treats...mmmmmm....thanks for sharing!
      Friday, September 9th, 2011 at 1:45 am
      Heather - Chickabug says:
      I feel the same way!! Although I think I'd pretty much eat my keyboard if it were covered in peanut butter and chocolate - LOL! : )
    Saturday, September 10th, 2011 at 5:13 pm
    Lisa Thiele says:
    Ah, thanks for including my rice krispie dipping pops!
    Saturday, September 10th, 2011 at 5:20 pm
    Lisa says:
    Just commented, but somehow my other information came up [lisa thiele] - trying this again :) Thanks for including my rice krispies treat balls in your roundup!
    Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 at 3:14 am
    Ruth Suttie Gauss says:
    These all look so yummy!  TFS!!!!!
    Wednesday, March 21st, 2012 at 1:14 pm
    Kim McGuire says:
    Love it, love it, love it! Just love your wonderful blog. Wanted to let you know that I have linked your story on Extra-Yummy Rice Krispy Treat Recipes to my blog at In an Irish Home (http://inanirishhome.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/irish-rice-krispie-buns/). Come visit when you get a minute. Slan. Kim
      Thursday, March 22nd, 2012 at 11:09 pm
      Thank you so much Kim! Your post is so interesting! A little geography lesson on Rice Krispies : )

1. Wednesday, March 21st, 2012 at 12:26 pm
    Irish Rice Krispie Buns « In an Irish Home
    [...] http://www.chickabug.com/blog/2011/09/extra-yummy-rice-krispie-treat-recipes.html (chickabug.com) Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. [...]