Sep

FREE breast cancer awareness printables

Last year, you might remember I made a free printable circle for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Although it was just one little circle, I heard from so many people that it was just what they needed for fundraisers and events! I knew then that I’d have to go bigger this year. I started brainstorming, and after getting a little advice from friends, I knew what to make: a printables kit that is as useful as it is pretty, with a little something for the fellas, too (because breast cancer can strike men as well, and besides – real men wear PINK!).

After designing the set, I reached out to Christine of Pure Joy Events for help in coordinating a photo shoot. Within hours, she’d assembled an absolute dream team of vendors to make the printables set come to life. The magic they made moved me to tears – more than once.

So without further ado (and with ample warning to grab a hankie, if you’re as prone to tears as I am), here are the photos and details from the shoot! Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post to download your own copy of the printables set.

Styling by Pure Joy Events
Photography by 6 Bittersweets
Distressed table and chairs from Stylish Patina

Fondant cupcake toppers by Lynlee’s Petite Cakes; zebra tray from The Pear Tree Cottage of Vienna, VA

Cookies by JP Creatibles

Vintage wire basket and box from The Pear Tree Cottage of Vienna, VA

Cupcakes and photography by 6 Bittersweets

I am just in awe of vendors’ talents and generosity, and am utterly grateful to:

Styling & Coordination – Christine, Pure Joy Events
Photography & Cupcakes – Xiaolu, 6 Bittersweets
Cookies – Jen Fisher, JP Creatibles
Fondant toppers – Lynlee Beckett, Lynlee’s Petite Cakes
Props – Kelly, Stylish Patina
Props – The Pear Tree Cottage of Vienna, VA

All of the vendors and I are deeply touched by the blog community’s support, as these photos have been featured by amazing sites such as Amy Atlas, HowDoesShe, Pizzazzerie, and Kara’s Party Ideas. Some of these ladies even juggled their schedules just to help spread the word in time for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and I am so thankful for their help!

This 44-page printables set is free for personal or fundraising use! It includes signs, donation cards, note cards, thank you cards, water bottle labels, tent cards, a variety of printable circles, cupcake wrappers, straw flags, miniature and full size Hershey bar wrappers, Hershey Kiss dots, favor tags, treat bag labels, a banner, and patterned papers.

I truly hope that this printable kit makes a difference in your fundraising efforts this year! Thank you, thank you for needing them.

PS. Update – I designed coordinating pink ribbon blog buttons. These are also free, of course!
PPS. Another update – this kit is now available in Spanish!

• • •
Join our mailing list to find out about all the latest free printables!
You can also like Chickabug on Facebook to get updates : )

Free printables from Chickabug!

Older Post
Orange party ideas

Comments

Wednesday, September 21st, 2011 at 2:49 pm
    In_between_laundry says:
    This is perfect!! I am doing a trunk show benefit on the 16th of October and was JUST wondering how I was going to make everything fun, inviting and festively pink. I am going to use all of your kit printables and can't wait to see the other post. Thank you, thank you!
    Wednesday, September 21st, 2011 at 3:07 pm
    Jensul1221 says:
    thank you thank you thank you! this is such an amazing, thoughtful collection to share.  we participate in a breast cancer walk every year for a dear friend who i am proud to say is a survivor! these printables will be a fun addition to an already amazing, inspiring day!
    Wednesday, September 21st, 2011 at 4:04 pm
    Jill says:
    Thanks! I love your printables for breast cancer awareness and it is very sweet of you to offer them for free! Again, thanks!
    Wednesday, September 21st, 2011 at 4:06 pm
    Kristin says:
    Thank you so much for making such a beautiful collection available for all free of charge. What a beautiful shoot. Thank you.
    Wednesday, September 21st, 2011 at 5:06 pm
    Love2Create says:
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALLOWING US TO USE THESE FOR FREE!!!!  I am donating cupcakes for a Bake Sale to raise money for the Susan G. Komen next month and was racking my brain on how I would package them.  Thank you SO MUCH!  Now I can just focus on the cupcakes and not have to worry about attempting to design my own labels!! YOU ARE AMAZING!  LOVE your work!
      Wednesday, September 28th, 2011 at 2:56 pm
      Heather - Chickabug says:
       You are so sweet, thank you!! : ) I'm so glad these will come in handy for your bake sale! If you take any pictures, please share them - I'd love to see what you make!
    Wednesday, September 21st, 2011 at 7:31 pm
    Wendy says:
    Thanks so much! You just saved me a ton of time on my fundraiser!
    Wednesday, September 21st, 2011 at 7:57 pm
    Christine says:
    I know your printables will benefit so many people. Thanks for asking me to be a part of the photo shoot.
      Wednesday, September 28th, 2011 at 2:55 pm
      Heather - Chickabug says:
      Christine, you did the most amazing job - I couldn't have dreamed of anything more beautiful!! Thank you! : )
    Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 at 3:21 am
    Tammy Valley says:
    Thank you for sharing your printables. I am a committee member for our local Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk (and a survivor) and hope to use some of these in my food and beverage area to thank the vendors for their generous donations. Thank you again!
    Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 at 3:21 am
    Tammy Valley says:
    Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 at 2:01 pm
    Anonymous says:
    I just love these chairs. The whole look is beautiful.

Vanessa
    Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 at 9:05 pm
    marilyn says:
    thanks so much for sharing your beautiful art for such an important cause.
    Saturday, September 24th, 2011 at 4:41 pm
    Telynn says:
    Sunday, September 25th, 2011 at 7:37 pm
    Krystal Van Kampen says:
    Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!  My mom is a survivor and just celebrated her first 6 month Cancer Free milestone.  She was diagnosed as a Stage IV with a very aggressive form June 1st of last year and triumphed after difficult treatment and surgery.  THANK YOU for sharing these!  Do I have permission to either link this post or repost your printable out of respect and gratitude on behalf of my mom?

Sunday, September 25th, 2011 at 8:53 pm
      Heather - Chickabug says:
      I'm so happy to hear about your mom, Krystal - what a meaningful milestone to be able to celebrate!
      I'd be honored if you re-posted about the printables, of course! I'd love to see a link if you do! : )
    Monday, September 26th, 2011 at 2:20 am
    Cynderellaj says:
    Absolutely breathtaking.....looking at your photos made me choke up a bit.  I don't know anyone who doesn't know someone who is/has fought breast cancer.  For you to make this set...and then give it away for free...is so very generouso of you!!!!  Thank you
      Wednesday, September 28th, 2011 at 2:54 pm
      Heather - Chickabug says:
      I'm with you - when I first saw the photos I cried my way through all of them! And it's so true, who doesn't know someone impacted by this disease? It's SO important to keep fundraising. Thank you for your support! : )
    Tuesday, September 27th, 2011 at 6:22 pm
    MommaKiss says:
    Thank you.
    Thank you thank you thank you!! This is perfect as we're doing lots of fundraising for the Komen 3-Day walk (next summer!)
    Wednesday, September 28th, 2011 at 5:31 pm
    Tricia at Mom is the Only Girl says:
    I'm so glad I found your site in my search for a breast cancer button for my blog (which, by the way I can't find! Can you believe it?!) I sent this link to my mom who is part of a cancer support group that doesn't often get on the internet! I think this package of printables will take their fund raising up a notch! Thank you!
      Saturday, October 1st, 2011 at 6:56 pm
      Heather - Chickabug says:
       You inspired me to make some buttons - thank you!! : )

Wednesday, September 28th, 2011 at 10:22 pm
    Sharon H says:
    Thank you for sharing this collection of printables. Our son's swim team dedicates one meet each October to breast cancer - these printables will look great on some of the items.
    Thursday, September 29th, 2011 at 4:59 am
    RondaKay71 says:
    I don't "like" these, I LOVE THEM!  I would love to talk to you about getting ones possibly made up for Multiple Sclerosis, Walk MS.  What an amazing selection of *FREE* printables.  Thank you, thank you for making, providing and giving these printables.
    Thursday, September 29th, 2011 at 4:59 am
    RondaKay71 says:
    Friday, September 30th, 2011 at 5:12 pm
    Jeannie-JB says:
    Go You!  Joining your site now.    Found you through Stylish Patina.
    Friday, September 30th, 2011 at 9:26 pm
    Victoria @ vixenMade says:
    Wow!  What a beautiful collection.  It's so wonderful!  I've shared a link to your free printables on my blog today.  http://vixenmade.blogspot.com/2011/09/free-printable-friday-debut.html
    Saturday, October 1st, 2011 at 10:47 am
    Frmmyheart2urs says:
    I want to thank you for your thoughtfulness and support and sharing this with everyone. I am participating in my 3rd Cancer Awareness Event next March. I will gladly use these to help support Breast Cancer Awareness and fundraise! I will also pass this on to the many others who want to help FIGHT BACK! :) Thank you and Peace Be With you!
    Saturday, October 1st, 2011 at 7:33 pm
    Megan's Cookin' says:
    Heather, this is perfect! I'm hosting a Breast cancer Awareness brunch this month and I'll be incorporating some of your printables. I love them! Thank you. And I'll be sure to link to you! :)
      Saturday, October 1st, 2011 at 11:41 pm
      Heather - Chickabug says:
      Thanks, Megan! I can't wait to see the pictures! : )
    Monday, October 3rd, 2011 at 6:05 pm
    Amanda @ Frillsandfrolic says:
    I shared your link to your printables on my blog today - thank you for your way to spread "think pink" awareness!

Amanda
      Monday, October 3rd, 2011 at 10:40 pm
      Heather - Chickabug says:
      What a fabulous post, Amanda! Thank you!! : )
    Friday, October 7th, 2011 at 2:24 am
    Denise T says:
    Had to take a second and say thank you so much for sharing this awesome set.  I have spent the past two days dipping pretzels, sprinkling with PINK and making adorable tags to tie on them with your kit....  This evening, pretzel packs went to our High School's PINK OUT Volleyball Breast Cancer fundraiser.  This weekend a friend will be sharing many more at a sorority fundraiser and on Mon. I will be sharing with our entire faculty at school.  All in memory of my crafting buddy and Aunt.  Thanks again!
      Friday, October 7th, 2011 at 8:33 pm
      Heather - Chickabug says:
      You are so sweet, Denise! Thank you! : ) I'm so glad these came in handy for so many events. I'm impressed by all your fundraising efforts!!
    Monday, October 10th, 2011 at 4:10 pm
    Sharonda28 says:
    Thank you so much for sharing your ideas. This year my family was affected by the Breat Cancer disease, so I am really gain for fighting against bc. The printable set is a blessing from Godsha
    Monday, October 10th, 2011 at 4:13 pm
    Sharonda28 says:
    Thank you so much for sharing your ideas. This year my family was affected by this disease so I was really happy when one of my friends discovered the printables and shared them with me because she knows i just love doing things of this nature. The printables are a blessing from God, Thanks!
    Monday, October 10th, 2011 at 6:50 pm
    Claire @ keepsmeoutofmischief says:
    Thanks for these!  I'm organising a 'pink' day at school for all of our staff to raise awareness - these will be great!
    Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 at 5:58 pm
    stacey stuwe says:
    Heather, you are so talented!  Looks gorgeous!! I can't think of a better thing to use your talents on!!
    p.s. stealing a button! flickerwhips.blogspot.com
      Wednesday, October 12th, 2011 at 1:13 am
      Heather - Chickabug says:
      It doesn't count as stealing if I'm desperately hoping you'll use one! ; ) Thank you for your kind words, Stacey - you are so sweet!
    Wednesday, October 12th, 2011 at 1:31 pm
    Jennifer Sciarra says:
    October is my favorite month because of all the Breast Cancer Awareness going on.  I'm really involved in my Sorority Alumnae Chapter and this is our philanthropy.  I'm always excited to see others so involved.  Thank you so much for posting this to spread the word.  The printables are beautiful!
    Thursday, October 13th, 2011 at 6:16 pm
    amber says:
    this is amazing!!!  thank you so much for sharing!!!  :)
    Monday, October 17th, 2011 at 1:47 am
    Bcantrell says:
    absolutely unbelievable!  I host a big fundraiser/fashion show each year for my store and I knew in my pinterest "free Printables" folder I would find something.  This is such an answered prayer!  My event is Friday and this will all make it incredible.  SOO excited!  Thank you thank you thank you chickabug!  Love seeing your stuff on HDS also.!
      Monday, October 17th, 2011 at 2:41 pm
      Heather - Chickabug says:
      You are so sweet! Thank you!! I'm glad that this set is what you needed for your event. : ) If you take any pictures, send them my way - I'd LOVE to see!
    Thursday, October 20th, 2011 at 7:40 pm
    Heather - Chickabug says:
    I'm so glad you helped spread the word - thank you so much! : )
    Friday, October 21st, 2011 at 8:40 pm
    Lostamongmillers says:
    Thank you so much for providing all of this for free! I am on a very tight budget this year and was worried about how well I could pull off a serious fundraiser. Skipping fundraising for breast cancer simply isn't an option in my house but, I definitely don't want my party to be a joke when I want to reach people and solicit donations. I hope these printables will help me achieve the same level of elegance shown in your photos :-)
      Saturday, October 22nd, 2011 at 12:18 am
      Heather - Chickabug says:
      Your message just gave me happy chills down my spine! Seriously! Situations like yours are just what I had in mind when I designed the set. : ) Let me know how the fundraiser goes - I just know it'll be lovely!
    Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011 at 8:21 pm
    Twinstar00 says:
    This is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing as I will be using this for my fundraising efforts, as I am planning to walk in the Komen 3-Day for the Cure!
    Friday, December 9th, 2011 at 7:22 am
    Chris says:
    Thank you so much for these! I passed this site on to a friend who holds a benefit every year. These will look great. :)
    Tuesday, January 10th, 2012 at 10:08 am
    Amy says:
    Thank You so much for these wonderful printables. I am participating in the Avon walk for Breast Cancer Boston in May 2012, I am planning a fundraising yard sale and these are just perfect!!!!
    Monday, January 23rd, 2012 at 10:22 pm
    Shanda Braithwaite says:
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE what you have designed...and think you did an amazing job. I am fighting stg. 4 appendix cancer. It is an orphan cancer that gets to attention or funding for clinical trials. I am doing a huge benefit to raise awareness and fund clinical trial. Is there any way you might be willing to do these in a different color. The color of my cancer is amber. I would be willing to pay for the time in changing the designs. You did such a great job with these. Thanks for considering it...and please let me know.
    Sunday, January 29th, 2012 at 7:13 pm
    Missy Fleeman says:
    If the free printables are still available for breast cancer, I am very intersted. I am walking in the 3-day 60 mile Susan G. Komen walk in Cleveland in August, 2012. Thank you so much!
      Sunday, January 29th, 2012 at 7:35 pm
      Hi Missy! You can download the printables using the link in the post up above - there's a button that says "click here to download." That's all you need to do to get them! : )
      • 39.1.1
        Wednesday, February 1st, 2012 at 1:10 pm
        Debra says:
        Hi, I've tried to use the button link to download the set of free printables for the Breast Cancer Awareness however, all I'm getting is a black screen that says "Missing PlugIn" ... I have no clue what to do. Help!!! I truly would love to have this download to use for my new ideas in baking for my co-workers & others. :)
        • 39.1.1.1
          Wednesday, February 1st, 2012 at 7:36 pm
          I just emailed you directly, Debra! : )
    Friday, February 3rd, 2012 at 1:31 pm
    Christine @ Pure Joy Events says:
    Hi Heather, just wanted to let you know that I registered for the DC Avon Walk and will be using your printables to help raise funds. Thanks again for such a great collection.
      Friday, February 3rd, 2012 at 6:59 pm
      That's wonderful Christine! I'm glad you can use these on a personal level, too, if you know what I mean! : )
      • 40.1.1
        Monday, February 13th, 2012 at 10:19 am
        Christine @ Pure Joy Events says:
        The pictures from the bake sale are up on my blog: http://www.purejoyeventsblog.com/2012/02/avon-walk-for-breast-cancer-february.html
    Monday, February 13th, 2012 at 10:05 pm
    Rebecca Crosson says:
    I love this!! I wish I could find this for Relay of Life!! I can't find anything cute like this to help me out!!! Any chance you have this for Relay for Life??
      Monday, February 13th, 2012 at 10:48 pm
      I'm sorry Rebecca, so far I only have the breast cancer printables as shown.
      Saturday, July 7th, 2012 at 1:22 pm
      Donna Phillips says:
      I have to agree with Rebecca - the set in purple/lavendar would be AMAZING for General Cancer Awareness!!!!
      • 41.2.1
        Saturday, July 14th, 2012 at 8:39 pm
        It's on the way! I tried to get permission to use the 'relay for life' logo but I don't think it's going to pan out. But I'm going to make a set that's just purple : )
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 at 5:23 pm
    Ashley says:
    Thank you so much for this! We are planning a bake sale to raise money for the Avon walk and this has saved a tremendous amount of time scouring the internet. Thanks again!
      Wednesday, February 15th, 2012 at 9:03 am
      You're so welcome, Ashley! Good luck with your bake sale! : )
    Thursday, March 1st, 2012 at 3:14 pm
    Mona Neyer says:
    I love your downloads for breast cancer. I'm walking in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer this year 2012. Could you tell me where you purchased the cupcake papers and sprinkles. Thank you so much for all the work you did on the 44 page download.
      Friday, March 2nd, 2012 at 10:09 am
      Here are some sources for pink ribbon baking supplies:

Saturday, March 3rd, 2012 at 8:30 am
    Jamie says:
    Thank you so much for this. It will help me to support my sister in her fight!
    Sunday, March 18th, 2012 at 3:30 am
    Heatherlee creek says:
    Is there any of tis stuff for leukemia (aml) orange?! let me know plz
      Sunday, March 18th, 2012 at 9:30 am
      Hi Heatherlee! Unfortunately, no - I only have this set for breast cancer. I'm planning on making a purple set soon, though, because purple is the color that symbolizes all cancers.
    Saturday, April 14th, 2012 at 11:20 am
    Beth says:
    Thank you so, so much! In December of 2007, my Mother passed away from breast cancer. I was only 14 years old. Now, me and my 4 siblings are fighting back together as a family. We are just getting started and in a week we will be having a fundraiser. This will be SUCH a huge help and really help tie everything together and add some special touches. I love the attention to detail this will bring. Thank you again for this!
    Friday, April 20th, 2012 at 8:54 pm
    Tammy says:
    WOW, I stumbled upon your website and your FREE downloads for breast cancer when I was looking to create the same type of thing. Yours are BEAUTIFUL and exactly what I wanted to create myself. We are having a bake sale and craft boutique for a Race for the Cure - MN fundraiser in a few weeks. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!!
    Your newest fan,
    Tammy
    Sunday, September 9th, 2012 at 7:13 am
    Lizzie says:
    Thank you for such a gorgeous site, you should be very proud of such an extremely wonderful achievement. ....from Australia.
      Monday, September 10th, 2012 at 3:54 pm
      Thank you Lizzie! That means a lot to me : )
    Thursday, September 13th, 2012 at 12:19 pm
    Maria Reindel says:
    I am speechless, Thank you so much for making my efforts to decorate our Zumbathon Pink Party for Cancer Awareness so much easier that I could have ever dreamed of. Thank you for sharing this for free, THANK YOU THANK YOU Beaumont ,Texas
      Sunday, September 23rd, 2012 at 8:49 pm
      You're so very welcome Maria! I hope your Zumbathon is a HUGE success!! (I love Zumba too) : )
    Sunday, September 23rd, 2012 at 8:57 am
    Amanda Mahobey says:
    Thank you!! I'm holding a breast cancer awareness event next month & these are EXACTLY what I needed to complete the event. THANK YOU!!
      Sunday, September 23rd, 2012 at 8:38 pm
      I'm so glad my designs were what you were looking for! Thanks Amanda! : )
    Friday, September 28th, 2012 at 12:00 am
    Pdalisay says:
    Thank you so much for sharing your printables! My son's room moms decided to make breast cancer awareness their table theme for a school function in honor of student in the class whose mother just lost her fight against breast cancer. I was wondering what font did you use for the round faith, hope, love ribbon? There are ten chairs at the table and I wanted to hang sister, mother, aunt, grandmother, daughter and friend signs on the back of each. Thanks again!
      Friday, September 28th, 2012 at 12:32 pm
      You're so welcome, I'm glad you like them!! : ) The font is BlackJackRegular, and you can download it here: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/BlackJack
    Friday, October 5th, 2012 at 9:58 pm
    Jennifer says:
    You rock, sister! We are planning a community BCA event later this month and this will help it to be fabulous. Thank you. Your generosity is amazing.
    Monday, October 8th, 2012 at 9:22 pm
    Christine says:
    Thank you so much for sharing! These printables will make a big difference.
    Friday, October 12th, 2012 at 6:46 pm
    Sharonda Lee says:
    I really think its mighty nice of you to offer your printables for free, I love them sooooo much. Have great Pink day!
      Monday, October 15th, 2012 at 1:59 pm
      Aw! Happy PINK day to you too Sharonda! : )
    Monday, October 15th, 2012 at 8:06 am
    Zoe Wheeler says:
    Thank you so much for this fab resource. We are having a cake sale and games at work next Monday (22/10/12) and these posters and cards are perfect.
    YOU'RE A STAR.
    Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 12:05 pm
    Sue says:
    This site is amazing. Thank you!
    Friday, October 19th, 2012 at 9:04 am
    Michelle says:
    I was researching ideas for a bake sale that were having for my niece and came across your website, and wanted to thank you. although my niece has non-hodkins Lymphoma were having a bake sale to raise money, and wanted to combine the 2. My daughters grandmother passed away with breast cancer and their aunt had recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. So thank you very much it is greatly appreciated.
      Friday, October 19th, 2012 at 3:43 pm
      You're so very welcome Michelle : ) Best of luck with your bake sale!
    Thursday, October 25th, 2012 at 9:16 am
    Maggie says:
    OMG, these are wonderful, I just stumbled on them while looking for stuff for an upcoming Veteran's Day Dinner I am doing for the Lions next month. I've missed most of October but I am now going to give out Kisses as well as Halloween Candy because of your printables. THANK YOU!! Now if I can find the Star things that drew me to this site.
    Friday, January 11th, 2013 at 10:46 pm
    Brandi says:
    Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much for this. I'm a nursing student and we are doing a community health fair this semester. I chose to do my project on Breast Cancer Awareness, so I am ecstatic to come across all of these gorgeous printables. Thank you!!!

Brandi
    Beebe Medical Center, Lewes, DE
      Thursday, January 17th, 2013 at 4:50 pm
      I'm so glad you can use these for your project, Brandi! Thank you!! : )
    Thursday, January 17th, 2013 at 3:36 pm
    Stacy says:
    I love this! I wish they were in purple, I am Co-Chair for my local Relay for Life. They are still awesome and I'm sure we can use them in October!
      Thursday, January 17th, 2013 at 4:48 pm
      Stacy! I'm just about to come out with a purple set! I can email it to you now so you don't have to wait : )
    Friday, February 1st, 2013 at 10:54 am
    Kim says:
    Thank you so much for the free printables!!! Our high school girls basketball team is putting on a Breast Cancer Awareness game tonight. It's called "Pink Out" They are wearing pink jerseys, having a shootout, raffles and a bake sale. This is perfect!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
      Monday, February 4th, 2013 at 1:56 pm
      That sounds so fun!! I hope they had a great time at the fundraiser! : D
    Thursday, February 21st, 2013 at 2:27 pm
    Kay Martin says:
    What a lovely site Thank you.
    Wednesday, February 27th, 2013 at 8:26 pm
    Jennifer says:
    I love, love, love your breast cancer awareness free printables (I am a survivor)!!! We are doing a fundraiser for Relay for Life - I so wish this came in purple ribbon colors to go with our Relay for Life color theme. I can use some of the pieces, but since Relay is for all cancers, I don't want everything to be pink. Thanks for the great ideas!
      Wednesday, February 27th, 2013 at 9:13 pm
      Check your email and look for a message from me! : D
    Saturday, March 2nd, 2013 at 9:20 am
    Kellie says:
    What great ideas. I will use them as inspiration for a gold party/fundraiser for childhood cancer awareness. September is childhood cancer awareness month and the colour is gold. Childhood cancer comes in second to Brest cancer in potential years lost.
    Sunday, March 24th, 2013 at 7:08 pm
    JulieB627 says:
    Thank you so much for sharing these! I am a Breast Cancer Survivor and am having a Pink Party to celebrate 5 years of being Cancer Free and these are perfect!
      Monday, April 1st, 2013 at 1:43 pm
      You're so welcome Julie! Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary, that's definitely a BIG reason to celebrate!! : D
    Saturday, April 20th, 2013 at 1:20 pm
    Annie says:
    We're having a bake sale next week at work for the same cause, but I can not download this. Is there any way to send it to my email address to see if that helps?
      Monday, April 22nd, 2013 at 8:46 am
      I'll email you. : )
    Wednesday, May 8th, 2013 at 10:00 pm
    Sturgmom says:
    Thank you so much for making these printables available! My friend is celebrating her 5th year cancer-free anniversary tomorrow and I can't wait for her to see all the cute goodies!
      Thursday, May 9th, 2013 at 3:39 pm
      That's such a nice surprise for you to do for friend! I hope she has a wonderful celebration! : )
    Monday, May 13th, 2013 at 6:27 am
    Rebecca says:
    Thank you so much for your generosity. We are hosting a pink ribbon breakfast, and I was unsure how to incorporate the pink theme. These printables will do the trick perfectly and at the same time, remind guests why we are doing the breakfast.
    Wednesday, May 15th, 2013 at 4:05 pm
    escargopotte says:
    oh la la la !!! thank you very very very much !!! I love it !
      Friday, May 17th, 2013 at 3:29 pm
      Ooh la la right back at ya! ; ) Yay!
    Wednesday, June 5th, 2013 at 3:02 pm
    Alicia Fulks says:
    Thank you for sharing your kit. I am helping with a Susan G. Komen fundraising auction later this month and this has made my work so much easier. You have been such a blessing to me. Thank you.
      Thursday, June 6th, 2013 at 12:11 pm
      You are so kind, thank you Alicia! Good luck with your auction - keep up the awesome work! : )
    Saturday, July 13th, 2013 at 1:43 pm
    Kathy Wales says:
    This is amazing! It's perfect for other awareness campaigns too...would you consider doing one in blue for ALD Awareness?? I'd like to use it for my son's party celebrating his 4 years as a bone marrow transplant survivor next weekend!!
      Monday, July 15th, 2013 at 9:51 am
      Hi Kathy! What a wonderful event to celebrate! I'm so sorry but I don't have a blue version and I won't be able to make one by this weekend. Have a wonderful party with your son! : )
    Monday, July 22nd, 2013 at 8:34 pm
    Lee Ann K says:
    this is so nice that you created this. I put on my pinterest under avon walk bake sale , that we will have in sept. thank you!!!
      Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013 at 9:21 am
      Thank you Lee Ann! Good luck with the bake sale in September! : )
    Thursday, August 29th, 2013 at 8:48 pm
    Sharon Cash says:
    Thank you so much for making the printables available! This is exactly what we needed for our fundraiser. Thank you again, this helps so much!!
      Friday, August 30th, 2013 at 10:41 am
      You're very welcome, Sharon! I hope your fundraiser goes really well! : )
    Sunday, September 22nd, 2013 at 12:33 pm
    Lisa says:
    I volunteer in a cancer wellness boutique and I really wanted to do the boutique up big for October and your kit is just what I needed! You have saved me so much time and energy. I can't wait to get started. May you be well and happy. You have just given a great gift that will lift may heavy hearts with breast cancer!
      Monday, September 23rd, 2013 at 11:25 am
      Hi Lisa! Thank you for those kind, sweet words and for donating your time to such a good cause. I'm so happy I've been able to help you! : )
    Sunday, September 29th, 2013 at 10:17 pm
    Jill Lee says:
    After an hour of scanning web for free templates I found your site. Thank you!!! We are having a Dig Pink Volleyball fundraiser and paying for templates just cuts profits for this amazing charity.
      Monday, September 30th, 2013 at 11:22 am
      Hi Jill! I'm so happy I can help your fundraiser! Thank you for donating your time and efforts to such an important cause! : )
    Monday, September 30th, 2013 at 8:33 am
    liza says:
    beautiful!!!thank you so much!!!
      Monday, September 30th, 2013 at 11:17 am
      You're welcome, Liza! : )
    Tuesday, October 1st, 2013 at 9:12 am
    mary says:
    Thank you so much for the free printables!
      Tuesday, October 1st, 2013 at 11:06 am
      You're welcome, Mary! : )
    Sunday, October 6th, 2013 at 3:37 pm
    kabir says says:
    this is an excellent free breast cancer awareness printables collection available free charge. thanks
      Monday, October 7th, 2013 at 11:37 am
      You're welcome, Kabir! : )
    Friday, October 18th, 2013 at 11:14 am
    Temaka says:
    Thank you so much!!!!! This is so perfect and thank you for offering it for free.
      Friday, October 18th, 2013 at 11:24 am
      You're welcome, Temaka! : )
    Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013 at 4:21 am
    Clare says:
    these are beautiful, and I too am prone to tears :')
      Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013 at 10:05 am
      Thank you, Clare! : )
    Wednesday, November 6th, 2013 at 1:59 pm
    David Hawthorne says:
    Thank you for your lititure and striving to help those who are affected by this issue. my father has Prostate Cancer that has moved to the bone and is searching for a place to donate to halp find a cure. many places we have found are using the money to fund thier organization and not the cure. Do you Know of a place to donate for the cure.
      Wednesday, November 6th, 2013 at 4:15 pm
      Hi David! I'm sorry to hear about your father. It is admirable he is thinking of others during this difficult time. I wish I could recommend a specific charity organization but I don't feel like I know enough to confidently recommend one group over another.
    Monday, February 17th, 2014 at 12:16 pm
    Patrice says:
    I think that this is so FABULOUS!!!!!! I was looking for something to decorate at our home basketball game for Breast Cancer Awareness Night and I came across your page!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Golden Lions!!!!
      Tuesday, February 18th, 2014 at 2:14 pm
      Hi Patrice! I'm so glad I can help! : )
    Monday, February 17th, 2014 at 4:26 pm
    Rhonda says:
    First off - I LOVE your site!! So many great ideas can be found on your page, and I love it. I wanted to print your circle pink and purple ribbon favor tags, but I wanted to use Avery 5294 sticker template rather than cutting them all out individually. Is there a way to do this?
      Tuesday, February 18th, 2014 at 2:12 pm
      Hi Rhonda! That is so kind of you to say. We recommend using un-cut sticker stock. It is the fastest and least-stressful method. : )
    Friday, February 21st, 2014 at 1:43 pm
    Amanda M. says:
    Thank you so much for generously providing these amazing print files! I love the style! This is just what I was looking for to add the finishing touches onto a project for a silent auction fundraiser. Thank you!!
      Monday, February 24th, 2014 at 1:25 pm
      You're very welcome, Amanda! I hope the auction is a big success! : )

1. A Collection for a Cure Guest Dessert Feature « SWEET DESIGNS – AMY ATLAS EVENTS says:
    Wednesday, September 21st, 2011 at 2:46 pm
    [...] off National Breast Cancer Month a little early this year, Heather of Chickabug is sharing this printable collection for free. Heather’s collection was created with fundraising in mind and includes items like donation [...]
  2. Free Breast Cancer Printables | How Does She... says:
    Sunday, September 25th, 2011 at 3:07 am
    [...] the word. October is national Breast Cancer Awareness month. In honor, chickabug has created a FREE printables kit that is as useful as it is pretty. This beautiful kit was designed and donated by chickabug to help [...]
  3. Breast Cancer Awareness Photo Shoot | Stylish Patina says:
    Wednesday, September 28th, 2011 at 11:05 am
    [...] glasses.  In honor or National Breast Cancer Awareness Month Chickabug is sharing this printable collection for free. Heather’s collection was created with fundraising in mind and includes items like donation [...]
  4. Chickabug » Blog Archive » Breast cancer awareness buttons says:
    Saturday, October 1st, 2011 at 6:55 pm
    [...] If you haven’t downloaded your free set of breast cancer awareness printables, please check out that post, too! « FREE printable Halloween photo banner kit [...]
  5. Breast Cancer Awareness Month – Free Printables | This Nest is Best says:
    Tuesday, October 4th, 2011 at 4:09 am
    [...] and funding the research that has helped so many men and women battle and beat this cancer.  These free printables, created by Chickabug, would be perfect for a luncheon, 5k race, or celebratory dinner this month. [...]
  6. Drink for Pink « says:
    Tuesday, October 4th, 2011 at 9:37 pm
    [...] out Chickabug’s free Breast Cancer Awareness printables, which includes items like donation slips, thank you notes [...]
  7. Pink Ribbon Pink Velvet Cupcakes – Raising Money For Susan G. Komen For The Cure says:
    Saturday, October 8th, 2011 at 5:24 am
    [...] to make it even better, Chickabug has the MOST amazing Breast Cancer Awareness printables available to help with fundraising, and the printables are free.   It’s a 44 page monster of [...]
  8. Pink Ribbon Baking Supplies Giveaway – Go Pink and BAKE! says:
    Saturday, October 8th, 2011 at 3:04 pm
    [...] set them up at a bake sale or set them out for donations at work.   You can also use these AMAZING free breast cancer awareness printables from Chickabug to help with your [...]
  9. Chickabug » Blog Archive » Pink velvet cupcake recipe and giveaway – go pink and BAKE! says:
    Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 at 3:35 pm
    [...] a “thank you” sign from my printable breast cancer awareness set that’s available for free! I’m so touched that Christi used it in her photos. Thanks, [...]
  10. Pink Ribbon Cupcake Pops And A Cake Pop Mold Giveaway From My Little Cupcake says:
    Wednesday, October 19th, 2011 at 6:30 pm
    [...] help make fundraising a bit easier (and certainly a bit cuter) Chickabug has created these adorable FREE Breast Cancer Awareness printables.   There are tags, water bottle wrappers, candy bar wrappers, banners, signs – it’s [...]
  11. 31 Days of PINK~ Day 21 with Caley from How Does She? | says:
    Saturday, October 22nd, 2011 at 2:54 am
    [...] in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, our very good friend Chickabug has created a FREE Printables Kits that is as useful as it is pretty. It was designed and donated to help any fundraising events you [...]
  12. Pink: It’s not just a color! {And A Giveaway!} says:
    Monday, October 24th, 2011 at 4:10 am
    [...] Heather from the blog  Chickabug for the free printables I used. She has a whole collection of printables for breast cancer awareness. I just used a fraction of what she has available, but I loved the water bottle labels and the [...]
  13. Giveaway! A sterling silver and crystal birthstone necklace by Megan D'Arienzo | Chickabug says:
    Tuesday, January 31st, 2012 at 10:11 am
    [...] On the right is the Think Pink necklace. 10% of the purchase price of the necklace goes towards breast cancer research. (The necklace also comes in gold, and there’s also a pink Tree of Hope necklace [...]
  14. Bake sale for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer - FREE printables | Chickabug says:
    Thursday, February 23rd, 2012 at 5:56 pm
    [...] in a bake sale to raise funds for the upcoming Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, and she used my free printable breast cancer awareness set to pretty up dozens of homemade cookies and cupcakes. You might recall that Christine styled the [...]
  15. My Avon Walk for Breast Cancer research fundraiser… « says:
    Monday, July 23rd, 2012 at 8:06 pm
    [...] Not all of the decoration was a DIY project.  I researched and found a wonderful blog of a graphic designer, Heather at Chickabug blog,  who created Breast Cancer printables that she offered for free as long as they were used for fundraising purposes.  You can read her post about the free printables here. [...]
  16. think pink. | Mrs. Why Knot says:
    Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 at 7:38 pm
    [...] to share, I found one of the most creative(!!!) posts complete with FREE printables! Heather from Chickabug blog designed an 44 page printables set for FREE to be used for fund-raising and personal use. Check out [...]
  17. $2,500 down, 60 miles – Here I come! | Bright Simplicity says:
    Friday, August 3rd, 2012 at 3:34 pm
    [...] of yellow cake mix and vanilla to the traditional recipe.  Oh and I got the darling printables here.  I found them on Pinterest, of course! Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to [...]
  18. $2,500 down, 60 miles – Here I come! « carolyn l. baier says:
    Friday, August 3rd, 2012 at 3:39 pm
    [...] of yellow cake mix and vanilla to the traditional recipe.  Oh and I got the darling printables here.  I found them on Pinterest, of course! Share this:Like this:LikeBe the first to like [...]
  19. Tod@s contra el cáncer de mama - kit para imprimir - GRATIS (free breast cancer awareness printable kit in Spanish) | Chickabug says:
    Thursday, September 27th, 2012 at 11:45 am
    [...] Month is almost upon us, and I’m grateful that so many people are planning on using my Breast Cancer Awareness printables kit (in English) for their fundraising events! The kit has become so popular that since I designed it last year, I [...]
  20. Pink Ribbon Month – Printables — sweetcelebrations.com.au says:
    Thursday, October 11th, 2012 at 10:41 pm
    [...] A big and gorgeous collection free printables by Chickabug [...]
  21. Think pink fundraiser (and interview!) with LAUGH loud SMILE big | Chickabug says:
    Wednesday, October 24th, 2012 at 10:50 am
    [...] interviews, philanthropy by Heather It’s such an inspiration to see the many ways my free printable breast cancer awareness kit is being put to work! I was honored to find out that Vicki of LAUGH loud SMILE big is using my [...]
  22. STRUT for a Cure breast cancer fundraiser | Chickabug says:
    Tuesday, October 30th, 2012 at 3:52 pm
    [...] was perfect. As I continued to plan the details began to come together. Then I came across all the Breast Cancer Awareness printables from Chickabug! It was exactly what I was in need of for the event! The table signs, items for the dessert table [...]
  23. Pink ribbon breakfast | Chickabug says:
    Friday, November 23rd, 2012 at 3:55 pm
    [...] to create a high tea Pink Ribbon breakfast to raise funds towards breast cancer research. They used free printables and a host of generous vendors to create the lovely event. Despina says, “October is Breast [...]
  24. "Girls' Night In" event for breast cancer awareness | Chickabug says:
    Friday, November 30th, 2012 at 1:20 pm
    [...] The “thanks for your support” card is a free printable that you can download here. [...]
  25. What’s new Wednesday {01.15.13} | Chickabug says:
    Wednesday, January 16th, 2013 at 4:29 pm
    [...] My free printable breast cancer awareness set was featured in a party on We Heart Parties. [...]
  26. FREE purple ribbon printables set | Chickabug says:
    Friday, March 8th, 2013 at 1:03 pm
    [...] designing the pink ribbon set for breast cancer awareness, I’ve heard from so many of you that you’d like to have the same set but in purple. [...]
  27. Tod@s contra el cáncer de mama - kit para imprimir - GRATIS (free breast cancer awareness printable kit in Spanish) | Chickabug says:
    Monday, July 22nd, 2013 at 12:16 pm
    [...] Month is almost upon us, and I’m grateful that so many people are planning on using my Breast Cancer Awareness printables kit (in English) for their fundraising events! The kit has become so popular since I designed it last year that [...]
  28. Pink Party! says:
    Wednesday, October 9th, 2013 at 8:45 pm
    […] the American Cancer Society. Searching Pinterest I found some great free printables online over at chickabug blog. She has the cutest printables! I used them to make a Keep Calm & Fight On picture to go […]
  29. Fight Like a Girl: Breast Cancer Awareness Cupcake Tutorial - Lynlees says:
    Thursday, October 10th, 2013 at 1:26 pm
    […] don’t for­get to down­load the free print­a­bles so gen­er­ally offered by Chick­abug to enhance your presentation!!! […]
  30. Annual Mammogram Party | Posh Little Designs says:
    Thursday, October 17th, 2013 at 10:01 am
    […] I came across the series of free Breast Cancer Awareness prints from Chickabug, I couldn’t have been more excited! Heather’s designs are so gorgeous and this […]
  31. Fight Like a Girl: 10 Breast Cancer Awareness Crafts & Ideas - Somewhat Simple says:
    Friday, October 18th, 2013 at 8:00 am