DIY Easter candy decorations

I love the idea of decorating with candy for Easter! The first three projects are made from real candy (and I imagine they smell delicious!) and the fourth is made from fabric scraps:

1. Goody goody gumdrop wreath by a pretty cool life (Etsy shop: just pretty)

2. Jelly bean topiary by the Crafty Sisters (Etsy shop: Sweet Pickle Designs)

3. Peeps topiary by The Hungry Mouse

4. Fabric candy garland by Trans-craft-inental

See more great ideas for Easter here!

Comments

Friday, April 15th, 2011 at 7:39 pm
    Damaris Velazquez says:
    GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you finding all these beautiful photos?

I have 5 months to be done with my son's 1st birthday and I plan on incorporating a little bit of all the party decor that you have been blogging about. Keep them coming!! Thanks so much!!

God Bless.
    x0, Damaris
      Friday, April 15th, 2011 at 9:45 pm
      Heather - Chickabug says:
      That's so sweet of you to say, Damaris! Thank you! : ) I don't know how most people find things to blog about, but I just bookmark what I like, or google if I have a specific idea in mind. I'll definitely keep searching for cute stuff to share! : )
    Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012 at 3:25 pm
    Kathy says:
    OMG, the jelly topiary is soooo cute. I will have to try that one. Thanks for posting
      Friday, February 24th, 2012 at 10:22 pm
      I'm a sucker for topiaries too! I might combine #1 and #2 and make a gumdrop topiary this year. : )
    Sunday, February 26th, 2012 at 5:51 pm
    Veronica says:
    Everything is so beautiful! How long do the real candy wreaths etc. Last?
      Sunday, February 26th, 2012 at 5:55 pm
      I once made a 'kissing ball' using gumdrops that I kept for years. I'm guessing the peeps would last just about forever, also!

1. Thursday, April 5th, 2012 at 11:47 am
    Peeps decoration ideas for Easter | Chickabug
    [...] out more Easter candy decorations here! linkwithin_text='You may also like:' NO COMMENTS ◄  Older Post [...]
  2. Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 at 2:26 pm
    7 DIY Easter Decorating and Celebration Ideas for 2013 |
    [...] that Easter candy!  Often made in the colors of spring itself, Easter candies can be turned into DIY Easter decorations like garlands, topiaries, wreaths and much more.  2.  Turn Easter candy into – well – more [...]
  3. Tuesday, July 9th, 2013 at 9:00 am
    How to make DIY gumball monogram centerpieces | Chickabug
    [...] more ideas on decorating with candy, check out Paige’s candy party or this round-up of ideas. Or for lots more DIY party decor ideas, click [...]