Under the Sea birthday party: Benjamin is 3!

I am so, so thrilled to share these photos! They are the amazing work of Susan of Susan Gentile Photography – also known as Benjamin’s mom and party planner. : ) For Benjamin’s third birthday party, Susan put together a casual and colorful Under the Sea party at a local park, filled with lots of sweet details. I’m just going to let the photos speak for themselves – they’re that wonderful. Enjoy!

Under the Sea theme invitations, water bottle labels, printable favor tags, printable cupcake topper and wrapper sets, printable banners and so much more are available in my shop.

Please visit Susan’s beautiful photography site here (bonus points if you’re lucky enough to live near her and can hire her to photograph your family – she takes gorgeous portraits, too!). : )

Thank you so much, Susan! Happy birthday, Benjamin!

This party was also featured on Pizzazzerie and Kara’s Party Ideas.

Chickabug Under the Sea theme paper and printables

Shop for personalized Under the Sea theme party paper goods and printables here.
Or, check out more Under the Sea theme party ideas on Pinterest or here on my blog!

Comments

Tuesday, August 17th, 2010 at 11:35 am
    Shelley says:
    What a great party!
    Thursday, August 19th, 2010 at 7:01 pm
    Sarah says:
    What a great party. I love the colors and all of the details!

Sarah
    Sheek Shindigs
    www.sheekshindigs.blogspot.com
    Tuesday, November 30th, 2010 at 12:48 pm
    birthday party ideas says:
    Amazing .......

Under the Sea birthday party
    Wednesday, June 15th, 2011 at 1:32 pm
    Cjlucke says:
    Lovely! I did a similar party for my son when he was little and had a "Go Fish" area where they could drop in a line behind a curtain and get a small prize clothespinned to their fishing line.
      Wednesday, June 15th, 2011 at 5:27 pm
      Heather - Chickabug says:
      That's such a cute idea!! It makes me nostalgic - I used to play a similar 'fishing' game with my grandmother when I was little. Never caught any prizes, though! ; )
    Wednesday, July 27th, 2011 at 6:47 pm
    Renee says:
    Love this party!  Where did you get the "Clam on in" & "He's a Keeper"  signs?
      Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011 at 12:26 pm
      Allenmic2307 says:
      Did you ever receive an answer to this question?
      • 5.1.1
        Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011 at 1:17 pm
        Renee says:
        Yes, I contacted her through her etsy.  Here's the link:  http://www.etsy.com/search_results_shop.php?search_query=under+sea&search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_8303080

I just told her what I wanted and had them within a couple days!  :)  Good luck!
      • 5.1.2
        Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011 at 1:43 pm
        Heather - Chickabug says:
        Ah! Sorry guys - I thought sending a reply via email posted the reply here, too. Good to know that's not the case!!

The signs are DIY printable files and are available here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/90543333/
    Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011 at 12:27 pm
    Allenmic2307 says:
    Where did you ge tthe matching yard signs? I would love to order a few personalized.
    Monday, March 19th, 2012 at 6:48 pm
    Nicole says:
    Would LOVE to know you built that beautiful cake!!
      Tuesday, March 20th, 2012 at 2:46 pm
      Hi Nicole! Benjamin's cake was professionally made by a local bakery.
    Wednesday, April 11th, 2012 at 10:39 am
    Liz says:
    Adorable! Great ideas... Could you tell me where to find those beach bucket sets... definitely stealing that idea :)
      Wednesday, April 11th, 2012 at 2:23 pm
      Hi Liz! The buckets came from Target. You can find them just about anywhere in the summer, and then fill them with toys/favors of your choice. : )
    Friday, March 21st, 2014 at 1:09 pm
    Charmagne says:
    I wanna know Where did you get em beach buckets and the contents please let me know thanks
      Friday, March 21st, 2014 at 4:03 pm
      Hi Charmagne! The buckets came from Target. You can find them just about anywhere in the summer, and then fill them with toys/favors of your choice. : )
    Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 8:15 pm
    Courtney says:
    Hello! Love the theme! Where did you purchase the netting for the beach pails?
    Thanks!
      Tuesday, April 1st, 2014 at 9:32 am
      Hi Courtney! I'm not sure where Susan purchased the beach pails but I think they came pre-packaged in the netting. I've seen similar sets at stores like Target, Toys R' Us, and some dollar stores. Now that it is spring they should be pretty easy to find! : )

1. Friday, August 20th, 2010 at 5:01 am
    Under the Sea Birthday Party | Best Party Ideas
    [...] winning feature goes to this Under the Sea Birthday Party submitted by Chickabug! Photography and party styling done by Susan Gentile Photography! Such a cute party! I love the [...]
  2. Friday, May 27th, 2011 at 1:41 pm
    Boy Beach and Pool Party Inspiration | Blowout Party, making parties fabulous and fun!
    [...] Planning a summer beach party for a boy? There are lots of great party ideas for this super fun theme! Make sure to click on the links to see more of the fabulous parties featured here- there’s so many incredible ideas in each of these parties, there’s no way I can fit it all! Don’t you love the way the beach toy party favors are displayed in a baby swimming pool?! (Image: Chickabug) [...]