Just in time for summer, here’s my latest FREE printable that’s available through HowDoesShe! You get four circle designs and a water bottle label design in an easy-to-use printable PDF – just for joining their mailing list. These designs are exclusive to HowDoesShe – you won’t see them anywhere else!

There are four printable circle designs that come in 3″, 2.5″, and 2″ sizes, so you can use whichever craft punch you have on hand.

You can glue the circles to the patterned paper of your choice for even MORE cuteness. : ) Here’s a circle printable on a goody bag – great for a summer party!

You can even make your own stationery – much nicer to send while on vacation than a postcard.

Besides the printable circles, you also get water bottle labels – they come four to a sheet and you can cut them out using a paper cutter or even just scissors.

LOVE IT! Perfect for a summer party or barbecue. And of course the HowDoesShe gals take it to the next level with the little bow and the flavor crystals attached right to the bottle – they have the cutest ideas! : )

Free summer fun printables! How to download

These printables were designed by Heather from Chickabug (that’s me!) exclusively for HowDoesShe newsletter subscribers. To get the printables:

{STEP ONE} Sign up for HowDoesShe’s mailing list at www.howdoesshe.com.

{STEP TWO} Check your email for a welcome message from HowDoesShe. The email will include a password and a link. Click on the link and enter the password.

{STEP THREE} Download the printables and enjoy!

• • •

Join the Chickabug mailing list to find out about all our latest free printables!
You can also like Chickabug on Facebook to get updates : )
Free printables from Chickabug!

OLDER POST
NEWER POST

Comments

Saturday, July 3rd, 2010 at 11:06 am
    Amy H. says:
    VERY cool. Off to spread the word on my FB page:

Beautiful job as always!
    xo
    Amy
    Saturday, July 3rd, 2010 at 6:49 pm
    Heather - Chickabug says:
    Thanks, Amy!! That's so nice of you to spread the word! I just became your fan on facebook. : ) While on your page I saw your post about your little red wagon crown and my JAW DROPPED - it looks exactly like a custom order that I just designed recently! The colors, the polka dots running across the bottom - it's a perfect match!! I would think we were working for the same customer except that my birthday boy's name started with "N." I can't wait to list the set - if it's okay with you, I'll link to your crown when I do!
    Sunday, July 4th, 2010 at 6:18 pm
    Anneliese says:
    Darling printables! Thanks for sharing.
    Tuesday, January 3rd, 2012 at 4:29 pm
    marcela diaz says:
    precioso
    Saturday, March 17th, 2012 at 7:02 pm
    Debra Ruffing says:
    I am trying to locate the Free Summer Printables pictured above. I did not receive the email with the link to these printables. Would you please be able to send me a link to these or the PDF? My mother spent the whole week trying to find these printables and she has not been successful in getting to these. She had surgery recently and she hasn't been feeling well. When she found your blog and the How Does She site she has been so happy! Looking at your beautiful things and getting the idea made her thrilled! Our email addresses are djruffing@comcast.net and lmjobes@comcast.net. Thank you so much for helping with these printables. Lauren Jobes, my mom is Debra Ruffing.
      Saturday, March 17th, 2012 at 7:20 pm
      Hi Lauren! I sent your information to the girls at HowDoesShe, and they'll be in touch soon to help.
      Monday, April 8th, 2013 at 2:10 pm
      Stacy Davies says:
      I had printed out some of these already, for some reason I can't get them back!please help!?
      • 5.2.1
        Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 at 4:02 pm
        I'll email you : )
    Tuesday, March 20th, 2012 at 12:02 pm
    Catherine says:
    How cute!!
    Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012 at 9:15 pm
    Heather Hoffman says:
    Hi! I am on the How Does She mailing list but have not received the email with the link for the free summer printables shown above. Please help! I'm going to use these for my sons "fun in the sun" 4th birthday party. Thanks!
      Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012 at 8:42 am
      Hi Heather! I'll send your email address on to the gals at HowDoesShe and they'll hook you up with the link and password. I'm sure you'll hear from them today. : )
    Thursday, June 28th, 2012 at 5:34 pm
    Kyle White says:
    Cute stuff!!!
    Friday, June 29th, 2012 at 1:43 pm
    Angie says:
    I love these really cute !!! Thanks for sharing ;)
      Friday, June 29th, 2012 at 8:45 pm
      I'm so glad you like them! There are lots more to be had at howdoesshe.com, I design lots of different things exclusively for HowDoesShe subscribers! : )
    Saturday, July 5th, 2014 at 10:16 am
    Brittney Blackburn says:
    A friend of mine shared your site with me for the last day of school printable and I fell in love. Great site. Wonderful ideas.
      Monday, July 7th, 2014 at 2:13 pm
      Hi Brittney! That is so kind of you to say. It really makes my day to hear that! : )